"What was that for?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance

"Are you fucking SERIOUS!" The last part came out as a pained scream.

"Are you okay?" Calum and Zayn said in unison

"My water just broke." Calum immediately swooped me up in his arms and carried me to his car and put me in the passenger seat before getting in the driver's seat and heading to the hospital

~ Michael's P.O.V ~

I didn't expect all of this to happen so fast. I never thought I would be losing Ryder, especially not this way. I will never find another women like her and I never want to, she is so special to me and I love her. I can't lose her, I know if I did I would never be the same.

The five years that I was without her I felt like my world went crashing down. During those five years I tried to think of ways to be better for her and our daughter.

"Is there any way to save her? Please doctor, I can't lose her." I said with tears running down my cheeks as I spoke to the doctor that was suppose to be working on Ryder.

"I can try doing a C-section but there is a very small chance that it will work. I'm sorry Mr. Clifford but you have to accept the fact that Mrs. Hood might die." The doctor tried to comfort me by placing his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off

"You better do what ever you fucking can to save her or else I will fucking kill you." I basically growled.

"Are you threatening me Mr.Clifford?" The doctor raised and eyebrow

"Take it how ever you want to, but I promise you if she doesn't make it through the birth of those fucking babies, I will kill you." I could tell by the way the doctor's eyes shifted from me and over to Ryder that he was slightly frightened but I didn't give a Fuck.

"But what if those babies die?" The doctor raised an eyebrow trying to reason with me

"I don't give a Fuck as long as Ryder survives." I could tell by the look the doctor had on his face that he wanted to protest but he just turned on his heels and walked back into the room Ryder was in with me trailing close behind him.

"Mrs. Hood, Mr. Clifford Told me that he wanted me to give you a C-section. It will give you a chance of living through the birth of your babies." I walked over to Ryder and grabbed her hand in reassurance

"Just fucking do it already." Ryder screamed in pain. The doctor gave her a swift nod before starting the procedure.

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

The sound of two babies crying caused me to roll my eyes in annoyance. The doctor placed both my babies in my arms with a smile on his face. I didn't die thanks to my doctor and Michael but I will never be able to have kids again which I am kind of thankful for.

"What are you going to name them?" Mali asked smiling down at them as she moved my hair off my face.

"I don't want them so why in the hell would I want to name them?" Mali's smile faltered as those words left my mouth

"You will never be able to have kids again, you should be thankful for them instead of looking at them as if they are nothing to you." Mali argued

"Why would I be thankful for kids that I never wanted, that caused me nothing but pain, that almost fucking killed me. If you want these kids you can take them but I don't want them." I hissed my eyes filling with nothing but hatred as I looked at the crying babies in my arm.

"Everyone get out" Michael demanded causing Calum and Zayn to raise an eyebrow

"I'm not fucking leaving. She's my Damn wife, not yours." Calum tried to argue

"Just leave Calum, you and everyone else can come back a little later." Calum looked as if he wanted to argue with me about it but he hung his head as he walked out followed by the guys and Mali.

Michael walked over to my hospital bed before taking a seat right by me. He leaned forward and kissed my lips causing me to kiss back. His hands lightly ran through my slightly messed up hair before he pulled away.

"You should keep them." He said causing me to huff in annoyance

"I don't want to." Michael rolled his eyes at my stubbornness

"Why don't you want to?" He lightly rubbed my thigh

"Because all they do is bring pain." I simply stated

"You're lying, you don't want them because they remind you of everything you lost. They remind you of Adam's death, you getting raped by Ashton, and the rest of your kids getting kidnapped. You also hate that their father is Ashton. You don't hate them, you hate what Ashton did so now you are trying to get rid of anything that could possibly remind you of him." My mouth dropped open at the end of his speech. Everything he said was true, I just never wanted to admit it to myself let alone anyone else.

"I can't keep them, I won't be a good mother to them." I stated a little above a whispered

"Yes you can and you will. You were a good mother to all your other kids so I know you will be a good mother to them. You just need to put aside all your anger and frustration and realize nothing that happen to you was their fault. I know you love them Ry, you just need to let all of the things that happened go." By now I was completely crying as I held my babies close. I do love them but I'm just so upset I lost Adam and my kids.

"I love you" I said causing Michael to smile

"I love you too baby." He placed a small kids to my lips

"Will you help me name them?" I asked biting my lip

"Of course. Maybe the boy should be named Brooklyn and the girl should be named Jamie." I smiled before nodding

"I love those names." Michael bit his lip nervously shifting his gaze from my own "What's wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Can they have my last name? I know it's a lot to ask but......" I cut off his nervous rambling by letting out a small giggle before kissing his lips

"Of course they can."

* A Few Hours Later *

My doctor informed me a few hours ago that me and my new born babies would have to sleep here so that he could check on us during the night and make sure that we were doing okay and that nothing went wrong while I was giving birth. Everyone left about an hour ago leaving me all alone. I let out a tired yawn as I heard my hospital room door get opened and reveal a man with a blue nurse's uniform and a small mask like thing that covered his nose and mouth but still showed his eyes. Something about his eyes made me uneasy, as if I had seen them before.

I watched as the man made his way over to my babies and picked them both up in his arms. I quickly sat up in my bed as he placed a kiss to their forehead. Who in the hell is this guy and why is he kissing my babies.

"What in the hell are you doing in here and why are you touching my babies?" The man's head snapped up slightly startled by my voice. He gently placed the babies back down before turning towards me.

He slowly walked over to me, the closer he got the more I seemed to remember his eyes. He stopped walking when he was directly in front of me. Both his hands slowly went up to his mask before ripping it off his face causing my eyes to go wide and my lips to tremble with fear.

"Ashton?"