1

"WE'RE MOVING TO PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA AND THATS FINAL!" My dad yelled into ear

Hi, I'm ciara and I live in a house where my dad yells at me constantly and the where my sisters in college. She used to help my dad not yelling at me, but there's nothing she can do now I guess. Anyway, I have dark brown hair hazel eyes and a broken smile.
~
I run upstairs crying my eyes out, I've been clean for almost 4 months time to change that. I went into my bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and then I realize why I'm trying to stay clean, for cody. I then leave my bathroom and lay onto my bed, I open my phone.

@murderized: if you ever need it, I'm here 4 u http://youtu.be/STkXx2TPrxQ

I click the link and start listening. "It's just a bad day, not a bad life."
~
By the end of it I was bawling my eyes out, maybe I'll run into Cody when we move, probably not going to happen. I get up from bed still crying and jump in the shower, the hotness of the water trickles down my back. I play music while in the shower because it relaxes me. The song "once in a lifetime" comes on by one direction, I start crying even more. If you didn't know Zayn left recently it may sound stupid but it really hurt me, I don't even want to get into me loosing my respect for him and no I didn't just loose my respect for him because he left.
~
I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body, I walk into my rom to get dressed. I pick out underwear (I don't wear a bra to bed) and some sweatpants with a black shirt that says 'sorry not sorry' after I get changed I go back into the bathroom and brush my teeth/comb my hair. After I'm done I get into bed by that time it was already 1:50am, time for bed. I listen to 'calm down' which was the video of Cody talking which helped me fall into a sleep
~
ITS SHORT IK ILL WRITE MORE LATER XO, CIARA 💞