Chapter One: Kai- You Meet

You were walking. It was cold, it was raining, and it was around 6:45 PM. You knew if you had not gotten home by 7, your parents would freak. You hate it when your parents are over protective, so you decided to quicken your pace. They had asked you to go grocery shopping for them when you had gotten home from school because they had work until 6:30. You sighed and then shivered as you watched the rain fall. Pitter, patter, pitter, patter. You were cold and soaking wet, and struggled to keep the groceries dry. But then you stopped walking. You heard a faint motor noise coming from behind you. It was loud, but too loud to be a regular hover-car from New Ninjago City. It got closer and you started to run. The driver was going to run you over! But when you got to the corner, it was too late. You stopped running and just stood there, scared, wet, and screaming.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!" you screamed in terror. But you realized that... you weren't smushed! "Hey, I'm alive!" you whispered to yourself, looking at your hands.

Trying to find out who is careless driver was, you looked up. It was a large, red vehicle... but it was like a giant car. You couldn't really tell who was driving. The headlights were really bright. Suddenly, the top of the car popped open.

"Jump in! It's way too cold to be out in this weather!" you heard an intriguing male voice yell. Hastily, you climbed up into the vehicle and hopped into the seat behind the driver's, for the weather was horrible. At this point, you didn't care if the guy had nearly ran you over. You needed shelter as soon as possible.

Your E/C eyes widened when the he turned around and your eyes met the handsome, teenage stranger's.

"Th- thanks... for picking me up... Some bad weather... out there..." you murmured. He was just so... hot! His brown, spiky (kind of messy) hair were the most perfect combo. You were breathless and had no clue in the world what to say.

"You're soaking wet!" He handed you a towel from the front seat. "I'm Kai. Kai Smith," he said. You stared at him blankly, blushing like mad. You were soaked and water dripped from your sleeves. Yet, you just held the towel, staring. "He's amazing..." you thought.

"Here, are you cold?" Kai asked, making a hand gesture which was a sign for you to hand him the towel. Suddenly, Kai's hand had fire coming from out of it! You gasped as he warmed up the towel with the heat of the fire. "There," he whispered in a dreamy, comforting voice. "That should do it."

"Thanks..." you replied, blushing. "I-I'm Y/N." You whipped your cold, wet face with the warm, dry towel. Quietly, you set the groceries beside you. Kai put the hazards on, realizing he forgot to before. You giggled at his clumsiness. He turned around.

"Where do you live? I'll drive ya there before the BIG storm comes."

"I live just a few blocks away... Thanks again, Kai!" You smiled warmly and realized that you were actually talking to a super cute boy without stammering a whole ton. You gave yourself a mental high five.

"Anything for someone as good-looking as you, Y/N," Kai whispered. You could tell he was trying to flirt with you... and you liked that. He smiled and blushed, and so did you. After a few romantic little moments, Kai drove off. But forgot to turn off the hazards.

Hope you all like it! :D I have had many of these scenarios ready for a while and I'm glad to be putting them on Wattpad. :3 (Finally! XD)