Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

Michael went and sat down in a booth while the curly haired boy walked towards the counter and waited for a few seconds before Luke noticed that he was standing there, giving a sideways smile before walking towards it. 

"hi princess" The blonde greeted him ,quickly leaning over the counter to press his lips against Ashton's. The younger boy bit his lip and smiled "whatcha doing here?" Luke questioned with an eyebrow raised "just grabbing a drink with Mike" Ashton shrugged  and pointed at the black haired boy sitting at the window seat in a booth ,tapping away on his phone but noticing their gazes on him and send a small wave towards the two of them.

Luke nodded "what do you want?" the curly haired boy quickly scanned the menu before ordering two coffee's for both him and Michael, studdying his boyfriend as he nodded and wrote down the order. Before Ashton could even grab his wallet to pay for the coffee Luke grabbed his face and kissed him a bit to passionately for being in a public place, tracing the younger boy's lip with his tongue before the older boy pulled away ,leaving his boyfriend in a bit of a confused haze.

Licking his lips ,before smiling handed the blonde the coffee over to his boyfriend, making Ashton glare at him "i'm paying for you ,princess" he said in a matter of fact tone making Ashton roll his eyes but thanked him anyways.

Just as he was about to walk over towards Michael the younger boy turned around and smiled "i'll pay you back tonight, well if you decide to drop by for dinner" sending a wink towards the blonde and quickly turning around to walk towards Michael with the drinks.

The dark haired boy scoffed "took you long enough, stop sucking faces when i'm around please " Michael said making Ashton roll his eyes "well excuse me but i did get our drinks for free so make fun of me all you want, i have a boyfriend that pays for my drinks" the dark haired boy scoffed "sounds more like you have a sugar daddy to me though" before taking a sip of his coffee.

Ashton laughed ,by now he was used to Michael's comments, it made him Michael. The dark haired boy had become a very decent friend to him in a short time, he apologized to Ashton the day after Luke had beaten Tristan and his friends up, telling him that they threatened him , telling him that if he continued to be friends with Ashton they would make Michael's life a living hell and they even beat him up once.

The curly haired boy told him he understood and didn't blame him and they shared a hug and Michael told Ashton that he would make up for it and he did, they hung out allot and were inseparable in school.

Michael and Ashton shared some small chat while drinking their coffee's and Ashton's not so subtle glances at Luke. "hey Ash ,can i ask you something?" Michael suddenly asked, half whispering making the curly haired boy raise his eyebrow but nod anyway .

 The dark haired boy looked down at his coffee before looking back at Ashton "okay so there's this guy ,he works at a record store and i know him from there and every time i'm there we kinda flirt and i really don't know what to do with it" Michael focused his gaze on the table "i kinda like him but all he does is send some flirty comments my way " 

Ashton nodded his head in understanding "i just don't know what to do because he's really nice but i wish he would do more than just send me some dirty pick up line every time i'm there" Ashton's lips curved into a smile "than send him an obvious message next time, let him know you want him" the curly haired boy spoke while keeping eye contact with Luke.

Michael nodded "yeah ,i'll give him a very obvious message next time" the black haired boy stated in a rather weird way "please don't jump his bones Mike" Ash said making the dark haired boy glare at him "oh please we all know what Luke and you would be doing if you two were all alone here, you've been giving each other bedroom eyes the entire time we've been here " Michael stated making Ashton laughed, it was kinda true that they had been eye fucking. "the sexual frustration is just everywhere man" Michael scoffed making Ashton giggle even louder.