Chapter 13 - Arkward

"Where's Taha!" Lilla suddenly asked, throwing back the covers. She tried to get out of bed, but as soon as she stood on the floor, her legs gave way and she fell over.

  "Babe, are you OK?!" Jessica asked her, picking her up and putting her back on the bed. "Lilla, calm down, your brothers still in hospital, the docters are finding out whats wrong with him, and you need rest!" She explained.

  "Um-hum, yeah." Lilla said. She was hungry, thirsty, and needed the toilet.

  "Would you like some breakfast, Lilla?" Jessica asked her.

  "Yes, please!" Lilla answered.

  Jessica handed her a tray with some creal, toast, and orange juice on it. Lilla ate it all up quickly.

  'Well thats 2 problems covered!' Thought Lilla 'Now for the third, well this is gonna be arkward!' Lilla said in her head. She was dreading this.

  "Um, Jessica?" Lilla asked nervously.

  "Yes babygirl, and please, call me Jessie!" Jessica- Jessie, said.

  Lilla smiled weakly, dreading what she was gonna have to say next.

  "Um, Je-Jessie, I-I need the toilet." She eventually managed to say.

  "Well this is gonna be arkward!" Jessie giggled.

  Eventually, after a very arkward trip to the bathroom and a lot of giggling, they arrived back at the bedroom.

  "Babe, don't drink to much, yeah?!" Jessie said, breathless with giggling and carrying Lilla.

  "Agreed!" Said Lilla, laughing.