Chapter 5

Hey guys, this is chapter 5. Hope you enjoy it

***Harry's POV***

*Click* The was the sound of my back.

Ahhh! i forget that I slept on the sofa last night, as I was knackered, but last night was amazing...

The food, the atmosphere, everything. Niall is an incredible guy and I want to show him.

So I'm going to take him to a special place... we can dance and eat, and express our feelings. It won't be as perfect as the date Niall planned but I will try my fucking hardest.

Hey Nialler xxx if your not busy then I would like to do the honor of taking you out for the night? :)Hazza

I waited... and waited. Kept checking my phone each minute until Harry texted back.

OF COURSE. I would love to be all yours tonight. What time to I need to be ready by? xxx Nialler

Uhmm around 7:15pm... wear something smart, I know you will look hot in a suit!!! ;) xxx Hazza

Oh I will and you should wear nothing, I know you would look hot stark naked!! ;) ;) xxxx Nialler

Hahaha you wish. Well I better sort the date out :* see you in 2 and half hours. Bye!!xx Hazza

Bye!! xx Hazza *photo linked with message*

Harry sent me a photo of him with the most gorgeous smile on his face. Getting dirty thoughts out of my head by thinking of kissing my grandma... ewww!!!!!

I booked the restaurant Italian Adore. It's the best place in town and get this, it has a rooftop view. I remember Niall telling me that he wished he could 1: kiss in the rain and 2: sit on a rooftop restaurant with 'the one' and dance to a romantic song, then walk the guy home and kiss him under the stars.

He doesn't know that one of his dreams will come true! However, I have a different idea for the ending... Instead of a romantic song, I'm going to use... your going to wait and find out. After the date, I'm going to ask Niall to be my boyfriend. I'm do nervous and I have no clue what he will say.

My alarm rang, signalling it's time to get ready for the date.

Earlier I went to Swiss&Jones to buy my suit for tonight. It looked good so I brought it.
I got the suit out from my closet and laded it on the bed. Took my clothes off and step in the shower, cleaned myself off and then changed into my suit.

Looking in the mirror to do my hair in the usual quiff and I was done. Slipped my shoes on and grabbed the bunch of flowers, and then set off to pick up my prince.

**35 minutes later**

I turned up at Niall's house with my heart beating fast and butterflies in my stomach.

Calm down Harry, you have known Niall for a while now, you can do it.

After getting the courage to knock on the door, I waited for Niall to answer.

"Hey Harry, wow you look fucking sexy!!" Niall gazed his eyes up and down my body, his eyes had a mixture of lust and love but I just ignore it.

"Thanks Niall, you look sexy too!" I slapped his bum and winked. Then I handed him the flowers.

"Oh my god, you didn't have to... they are beautiful Harry" he sniffed them and smiled. He then gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Take my hand Sir Niall and let me take you on a magical adventure... well date"

Niall took my hand locked his door and then set off.

We stood in front of the building and I looked in the corner of my eyes to see Niall's reaction.

"Harry.. you didn't....h-how did you afford a place like this?" His eyes smiled with his lips.

" I used my college fund but it doesn't matter, I care about you Harry and you've done so much for so this is my reward to you." Suddenly a wave of a Niall smacked into me and snaked his arms around my neck.

"Thank you. thank you, thank you. Harry you are the best!!"

"Let's go inside then" Niall said excitedly and we stepped through the bid double doors.

"Hello gentlemen, your names please."

"Styles"

"Oh yes, follow me"

We follow the guy through the tables, behind the place and up some stairs.

"Why are going outside?" Niall asked with curiosity in his voice.

"You'll see..."

That's when we turned up to the most magnificent scene ever, which I planned all day.

"Oh my god Harry, my dream, you remembered!"

"Of course I did, I care about you" I planted a wet kiss on his forehead and took him to his seat.

There was a table with silver plates on top, filled with delicious food- which I did order before the date- roses scatters across the ground. I'm glad everything went to plan.

"Harry... you are literally the bestest man in this planet, no the solar system, no the universe!!" He leaned over the table and kissed the corner of my mouth. He was so close to kissing my lips.

"Bon appetite."

We are the amazing plate of pasta. It was glorious.

After eating, we talked about our day and other things like that.

It was time.. I clicked the button on the speaker and that is when 'she look so perfect' acoustic version played through the speakers.

"Haha Harry you are do romantic." Niall got up from his chair and joined with in a dance.

"Thank you Harry, for not giving up on me... For,Louis pushing you on top of me that day..." he laughed.

"Well, it was my idea" I winked back at him.

We danced till the song finished and this is when I make my move...

"Niall.." I stopped him and raised his chin so he can look into my eyes.

"The joy of spring remind me of you, the happiness that we share together is incompatible to any other thing that I have experienced and being near you makes me complete. I know now more stronger than ever, that I want to be with you. I can imagine us growing old together, still deeply in love and that fills me with unspeakable delight, thank you for everything and I promise to stay with you through thick and thin. So, Niall will you be my boyfriend ?"

Niall stood there stunned.

I stroked his cheek to get him to answer.

"Yes Harry, I would love to be your boyfriend"

He smashed his lips on mine.. it was pure bliss!!

I moved mine with his with so much passion and desire. I can now finally call Niall my boyfriend.

After our little kiss, I felt a drop land on my face, then a few more then a lot...it was raining, so I grabbed Niall's face and kissed him.

Now both of his dreams have came true.

"Harry, all my dreams have came true, being with you, the date and a kiss in the rain. You Harry styles make me the happiest man alive."

And I felt exactly the same way...

*****************************

That was chapter 5. hope you liked it!

Vote and comment please👍

Chloe