Chapter 6

Sorry for the long wait. Chapter 6 is up! Please enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tsuna's office-

"Dame-Tsuna, your guardians are bringing the students to their rooms now. They would be going to the dining room in 10 minutes. Go and get ready. As the host of this trip you cannot be late." Reborn reminded Tsuna.

"Okay, okay..."Tsuna signed. He found it very troublesome as he has to wear a suit with the Vongola cloak during a traditional Vongola dinner and he did not feel comfortable wearing the suit and cloak, let alone wearing that attire for a whole dinner course.

He walked slowly towards his wardrobe and started changing.

-Yamamoto's group-

"You guys will be staying here", Yamamoto said as he led them into a guestroom with a few beds at one side of the room. The room had a very comfortable atmosphere in it. "This is the bathroom and toilet." The rain guardian said as he pointed to another room attached to the guestroom. "Now put down your bags. We need to get going if we don't want to be late. Reborn would not be happy if we did that and you wouldn't want to face the consequences." 

The last sentence sent shivers down the students' spines. Yamamoto had sounded like he hoped they would face these 'consequences'. The students shook their heads. It cannot be possible, they must be hearing things. The Yamamoto they knew was not so evil.

The students left their things at the side of the room and followed Yamamoto to the dining room.

-Gokudera's group-

"Tch. I don't understand why Juudaime gave you bastards a guestroom to stay in. Bastards should be living in the servants' living quarters. Juudaime is too kind."Gokudera grumbled under his breath as he brought his group to their room.

"Put your bags and luggage down now. You will not be late. Juudaime is using his precious time to have dinner with you people."

Gokudera's group quickly left their things in the room, scared of the scary aura emitting from the storm guardian. Not a single word was spoken as they walked towards the dining room.

-Ryohei's group-

"EXTREME! This will be your room to the extreme! Put your bags down and let's quickly head to the dining room!" Ryohei shouted. His group winced at the volume of the sun guardian's voice. They were going to go deaf at this rate. Ryohei's group put their bags down and covered their ears in hope of softening Ryohei's voice. They followed Ryohei from a safe distance in an useless attempt not to go deaf by the time they reached the dining room.

-Chrome's group-

"Okay students. This will be your room. You can explore the room later but for now please put down your things and follow me to the dining room. Guests should never keep their host waiting." Nezu-sensei and the remaining students followed the cute girl's instructions and left their belongings at the side of the room. They then followed the mist guardian to the dining room.

-At the dining room-

A butler was busy directing the students to their seats while the guardians went to their beloved Decimo's room to escort him to the dining room. They were already dressed in formal and rich-looking tailor-made suits. 

"Hello everybody. Are the students at the dining room?" Tsuna asked his guardians as he walked out of his room.

"Yes Juudaime. There are all there including that fake teacher." Gokudera replied.

"Good. Come, let us go. We should not keep our guests waiting." Tsuna said in his 'boss' mode.

-The dining room-

"You are to stand up the minute the door opens and the Decimo enters. You are not allowed to sit down until the Decimo says you may do so and you must wait for the Decimo to start eating before you do. STRICTLY no staring at the Decimo if you do not want to face the consequences with the Decimo's guardians who are very protective of the Decimo." Reborn warned, emphasizing the word 'strictly'. 

The students nodded their heads and awaited the mysterious Decimo's arrival.

-After less than 5 minutes-

The door started to open slowly. The students and Nezu immediately stood up straight and tried to catch glimpses of the Decimo and his other guardians. They were shocked when Hibari walked in and stood at the right of the door. 'Why is Hibari san here? Is he the Vongola Decimo or a guardian?' were the students thoughts. Hibari glared at them. They gulped and emptied their heads.

 Next, Lambo and Ryohei walked in. 'A kid? A kid is one of the guardians of the much respected Decimo? Why is a kid here?' were the thoughts of the students that once again surfaced. The two guardians stood next to Hibari.

Mukuro and Chrome followed after and stood opposite Hibari, Lambo and Ryohei. "Who is that boy next to the cute girl?" "I heard that the Decimo has two mist guardians. These must be them." Whispers were heard among the students. Hibari once again glared at the students. The students immediately shut their mouths.

Gokudera and Yamamoto walked in after the mist guardians. Gokudera stood on the right while Yamamoto stood on the left of the door. The students held their breath. They knew that the next person to enter would be the Vongola Decimo. They wanted to know how the person who could make, Hibari Kyoya, the most feared person in Nanimori, listen to him. They got a humongous shock as someone familiar walked through the door. The person was wearing a suit with a cloak that had the Vongola emblem on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for Chapter 6! Hope you enjoyed it. Look forward to the next chapter! :)