Chapter 1

It's chapter 1!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sawada! Were you paying attention when I taught the class how to do this question? Seems like Dame-Tsuna cannot be helped anymore." Nezu-sensei snickered.

The whole class started laughing except for Yamamoto, Gokudera and Kyoko.

"Shut up before I stuff dynamites down your throat." In a flash, Gokudera's hands was holding dynamites and threatened Nezu-sensei. "Sensei, you shouldn't say this type of things to Tsuna. It's rude" Yamamoto told Nezu-sensei in a hard voice, sword half out of its sheath.

The class immediately kept quiet. Just then, the door burst open. "Reboyama-sensei, what a surprise! Why are you doing here?" Nezu-sensei asked Reborn with respect.

"For the class trip tomorrow, we are going to Italy instead of Osaka like the other classes. Everything will be free-of-charge except for your own pocket money. Those who do not have passports pass them to me, you will receive your passports tomorrow." Reborn said. The class cheered excitedly. Tsuna stared on in shock. Beside him, Gokudera and Yamamoto smirked at each other with sadistic expressions on their face.

"Now Math lesson would be replaced with Italian basics. This person would be your teacher."

Dino walked into the class with Romario behind holding a stack of books. "Class, each one of you will receive one of this books. Inside these books are basic Italian speech. You are given three minutes to memorise one of the sentences inside, when your name is called, please recite the sentence that you have memorised."

"Sawada Tsunayoshi"

The class looked in excitement. They wanted Tsuna to mess up so they could have a good laugh.

"Piacere di conoscerti (Nice to meet you)" To their surprise, Tsuna had recited the sentence fluently without any mistake.

"Well done."

The class looked at Tsuna amazed. They had expected him to mess up just like during normal lessons when he is called on by the teacher to answer questions.

--------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end for chapter 1