Chapter 5

Thank you for voting for my story. Here is Chapter 5! Please enjoy it! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo!"

"Tch!"

"Yamamoto!""Gokudera too?!""What are you people doing here? I thought you guys were not coming for this trip!" The students exclaimed.

"Isn't that Kyoko-chan's older brother, the captain of the boxing club?""Why is he here too?"

"Students, this people will be your group leaders. Group leaders introduce yourselves." Reborn ignored the students and ordered the four people who came out of the mansion.

"I'm sure you guys know my name but I'll just introduce myself again. Nice to meet you! I am Yamamoto Takeshi, rain guardian of the Vongola Decimo." The students and teacher were shocked. They did not expect the carefree baseball player to be part of the Vongola.

"Tch. I don't understand why I have to introduce myself to these imbeciles."

"Maa maa. Just do it. You don't want to disappoint him do you?"

"Tch, Fine. I am Gokudera Hayato, storm guardian and right-hand man of Vongola Decimo." The students looked surprised, especially the self-proclaimed elite. They had not expected the rebellious silver-haired teen to have such a professional job, let alone holding such a high-position. They thought that he would be in a shady gang instead of such a famous company.

"Hello to the EXTREME classmates of my sister! I am Sasagawa Ryohei, sun guardian of the Vongola Decimo. Nice to meet you to the EXTREME!" The students and teacher winced at the sun guardian's loud voice.

"Stupid turftop! You don't need to shout out so loud! Do you want me to become deaf?"

"Shut up to the EXTREME octopus!"

"Maa maa... Calm down. Don't fight in front of the students."

"Nice to meet you. I am Chrome Dokuro, one of the mist guardians of the Vongola Decimo."

The students and the 'elite' turned their attention to the quiet violet-colour hair girl.

"That girl is so cute!""I wonder if she has a boyfriend or not?" The boys started whispering among themselves about Chrome. "Vongola Decimo must be lucky to have such a cute girl working for him." Another male student said, obviously green with envy.

"Okay! The first group follows Ryohei. Second group follows Hayato. Third group follows Yamamoto, and the last group follows Chrome." Reborn got back the attention of the students and started giving out instructions. 

The students went to their respective group leaders. "This are the stickers to identify yourselves and your admission ticket. Do not lose it otherwise you will not be allowed inside the Vongola Mansion and your asses will be kicked out. Also, please behave yourselves inside the mansion and follow all instructions that the guardians, reborn and the boss give. You! The boy wearing specs! Distribute the stickers." Chrome passed the stickers to Eiji.

The other group leaders also gave out their instructions  to their groups.

"Your group leaders will bring you to your rooms so you can put your things down. Group leaders do not forget to bring them down at exactly 7pm for dinner. Dismissed." Reborn reminded the group leaders after informing the students and Nezu-sensei.

"Now I have to report to him."Reborn signed and turned around, walking towards Tsuna's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 5. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)