Chapter Six! - Fucking Ducks!

Start from the beginning

'Harry seriously stop laughing! Don't like die on me or something...'

'B-But y-you ha... I-I'm sorry. I-I'll calm down.'

I smirked as he leaned back chewing his lip, pushing up his glasses. He really is... Stupid but adorable. Yeah means I still hate him but I like him. Ah whatever. I got the car into gear and we crawled forwards. Harry seemed to shift around a lot, little groans leaving his mouth as we crawled down the road in the stupid fucking traffic.

'L-Louis I-I really have to pee...'

Ugh nice... I groaned myself, knowing I needed to get up and stretch. My back was already starting to ache. Jesus its only been I dunno an hour now thanks to the traffic. Harry's groaning got louder and more annoying.

'Harry just wait for fuck sake! I can't get to a sevice station until we get out of this bloody lock...' I growled and his groaning stopped, turning to whimpers. I wish the fucking traffic would stop being... Being annoying. Ugh! I need to get the hell out of here! Finally the traffic seemed to push on forward and I saw the service station sign. Harry yelled,

'YAY! I CAN FINALLY PEE!'

I rolled my eyes as a grinned formed on my lips. I flicked on the indicators and checked behind before pulling into the lane leading to the service station. The windscreen wipers were working less tirelessly seeing as the rain was lessening. Thank the Lord there was no thunder or lightning. I pulled into the carpark and into a space. I pressed on the brake, pulling on the handbrake and turning off the ignition before pulling out the key. I turned to Harry and he smiled slightly.

'Lets go then before you piss yourself.'

'Good idea Tat boy.' He muttered, shooting me a cheesy grin before climbing out and dashing off towards the big building. Seriously was I blushing? No for fuck sake I don't blush! Other people blush becuse this badass motherfucker can do anything he likes. I climbed out and slammed the door, locking the car before running inside, to see Harry by the coffee shop. Wow that was quick. I laughed slightly and Harry smiled. Ugh this is so weird.

'Rains stopping... Want to sit outside for a bit? There's ducks.' He said, his smile turning into that cheesy grin, his dimples showing up prominatnly in his cheeks. Curse those dimples. I rubbed my inked arms and looked around. I was feeling... Exposed. I reached my hand up and played with my plugs. I saw Harry smirk. Here we go....

'Scared to be in public with me Louis?'

'N-No... I mean no! Why would I be?'

Oh fuck sake! I looked at the floor my cheeks flaming up red. Fuck, FUCK, FUCK! Right now I just want to jump off a cliff, drive off a bridge or choke to death on coffee or tea... Ugh. I looked up and Harry was still smirking and I was still God damn blushing. I need to think of something.

'So... Uhm hows about we go and see those ducks?'

He chuckled and I mentally face palmed. Fucking lame and very smooth Louis. I flushed a darker red. I stormed passed Harry and through the coffee shop and barged out of the door into the freezing air. Need to cool down. I looked around, pulling a chair over to the bar. I sat down and watched the mother duck and her ducklings. There were six ducklings. Swimming around and following the mother duck, but one was lagging behind. I felt a familiar squeeze in my chest. I remember being like that little duckling. Used to be so loved, but when he grows older he gets pushed out. No one understands how he feels as he gets muscled out.

'Are you alright Louis? You're crying.'

I blinked, feeling cold water running down my face. I quickly wiped my eyes and looked at Harry. His smirk had faded into a thin line. He looked concerned. Why?

'No I'm not... I just had stuff in my eyes...' I muttered looking away at the little ducklings. Why me? Why did I have to get the fucked up life? Why did I deserve it? I sighed heavily. I saw bits of bread flying over the rain. Oh fucking hell not bird feeding.

'What are you doing?' I hissed. He chuckled, urging the ducks nearer us. I smiled slightly as the ducks climbed out and waddled towards us. I turned to Harry and he grinned.

'Hand feed it.'

'What? Don't be fucking stupid.'

'I'm not. Watch dumbass.'

Hurtful... I watched him as these little ducklings walked over to his, nipping the bread out of his light skinned hands. I watched that smile come on his face, his glasses gradually sliding down his nose. I sighed and he handed me some bread. Here goes... I held my hand out for the mother duck and I was about to withdraw my hand when the little fucker bit me. I yelped. THE FUCKING THING BIT MY BLOODY HAND! I held my hand and Harry laughed... AGAIN! HE FUCKING LAUGHED AT MY PAIN!

'Fucking ducks...!' I muttered.