we finally got everyone back it was a party at fraiy tail. everyone was planing the pardey. laxus knocked on the door. "it really is the old guild out there." he said with a smile on his.

he sat down in the chair I front of the desk. "you need to rest." he said.

"I havent sleep in three days. I have no home. I haven't had the chances to go get a place." I said.

I got up and went and sat on his knee leaning on his chest. "he left this in dairy it's code. nothing works." I puffed.

he patted my hair "you can't keep doing this gramps can protect himself sliver your not invicable." laxus said nicely.

"I'm sorry your comfortable." i said closing my eyes.

he padded me head. "you can all ways come to my ......" he tried suggested.

I feel asleep. I woke up on the window couch with a blanket on me. It was quite. to quite. I got up and I knotice a note one the desk.

-sliver

I took the noise some where else rest up.

-laxus.

I went back to my desk. "mavso can you read this?" I asked.

she speared. "no it code. laxus might know."

"what about Ivan you think he may know?"

"one of them should. you should know you spell didn't kill zeref. he will be after you again but to kill you this time."

"I know fairy law. you think I have the skill for the other two?"

"sliver you can do anything but that god of greed has some power behind it. you want to kill zeref. but your planing on a suicide mission."

"mavas if I can weaken him enough and drain him. the dark magic got to go same where. I'll before my four on the plain."

"what about the guild."

"why do you think I'm trying my hardest to find makcov."

"what about laxus he asked you to move in."

"hell find someone else."

"you love him he loves you. takin away the man's one ture love."

"all right. you can do I'll think of somethink else."

there was a knock on the door. "come in?" I said.

it was laxus. "so your up. we have the fantasia prarde will the guild master expect the pride of the top of the float. everyone wants to know who the new guild master is."

"I have a lead on gramps." I sighed.

"what is it."

"I got this in the mail. it's his writing. it's a incrpty dairy. I have started decoding. but it's nothing I have sense"

"we will come back to that tomorrow your getting abessed. no guild related research. tomorrow in fact your coming home with me tonight your becoming abesses evey ones notice. "

"fine, Greecey food and sex?" I questions.

he laughed at me. we went to the prade I made gitterly rain then when home with laxus.

in the morning I was laying in bed steering at him just thinking how much I missed him. but he had his leg over me So I couldn't go to that jounral. but the view wasn't bad. he opened his eyes. "you know I expect you to leave a diamond copy."