Chapter 1 - Abduction

The morning sun beams down of my face .The warmth of it makes my cheeks flush a pretty pink .Its a Saturday morning where the air is chill ,but the sun is out .

My hair is tied in a lazy ponytail with bits of my chocolate brown hair escaping out of the tie .My green eyes catching the rebounding light from the dew drops that hang on the grass .I'm wearing nothing but my baby pink dressing gown and matching slippers with my bra and underwear underneath ."Who cares about fancy when i'm just walking to the mailbox" I state to myself .I reach my mailbox and look the down the street either side .There are no cars on the road and no children or people for that matter outside .You could say it was a peaceful and perfect morning .

I see a black car with frost covered windows come down from the top of street and make it's way  toward  the other side  .I take this as my queue to go back inside with the few piles of bills for my parents and one letter addressed for me sent by Harvard University ."could this be it ,my acceptance letter?" I smile to myself .This truly is the most perfect morning .I was so giddy that i didn't take notice of the black car parked in front of my mailbox .Or the man that's creeping up behind me .No ,it wasn't until the chemicals from the cloth smothered to my face had faded and nothing but black filled my vision ,when i realized that this ,is the last peaceful and perfect morning i will have for a long time .