Family Reunited

"Put your hands up!" I heard.

I slowly opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything clearly. One of the figures ran towards me.

"Rylan, I'm here."

She slapped my face a few times before I could see clearly again.

"Andy," I said, weakly, "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to fight him off."

She held me in her arms and cried. She kissed my head.

"You're okay. Don't leave me Rylan. I need you. The ambulance will be coming soon so please stay awake. How did you manage to get out of the chair?"

"I don't know. I passed out once he cut my stomach."

I see another figure come into the room.

"Jerry?" I asked, weakly.

He looked at me confused but came towards me.

"Yes?"

"It's you."

Everyone in the room was now staring at us. I guess Andy never told them.

"Rylan, don't. I know what you're about to do."

"Sis, he deserves to know."

"Ry, now is not the time."

"You said that I have to be awake before the ambulance gets here right? This is the only way that I'll be able to stay up for long."

She sighs and lets me continue.

"We've missed you. I haven't seen you since I was 7."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're our brother. We were taken from the hospital by Vince, who told the doctors to tell you that we had died. He was the one that has been hurting me and only me. He would've done it to Andy but he wanted to see her suffer."

"You knew that I worked in 15. You wanted me to try to help you and Rylan from Vince. Do you know how hard it was for me to even get out of bed knowing that my family had died?"

"That's why you kept looking at McNally." Noelle said.

Jerry looked back at her and nodded. He turned to us and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Rylan. If I had known about this, I would've saved you two. I'm sorry that you had to go through this."

He kissed my head before hugging Andy, who started crying.

"Don't cry. I will protect you two from now on. I won't let anything happen to you."

"That's great, now can someone get me out of this closet!" A voice yelled.

Jerry POV

We turned to the door that was near the door. Noelle opened it and Sam walked out.

"Sammy!" Oliver, Noelle, and I screamed.

I ran over to hug him. He chuckles and after we hugged, we asked him why he was there.

"As you three know, I was undercover. The guy that I was trying to bust was Vince. I was here because I was supposed to give him something and when I walked through the door, I heard a muffled scream. He laughed evilly so I waited for him to leave the room because he goes out to eat around 2. So when he left, I found the kid passed out. I untied him and Vince had come through the door. He was furious that I untied him and pushed me into the closet. The door is locked on the inside so the only way it opens is if someone opens it. A few minutes later, I hear you guys coming in and I stayed quiet because I wanted to hear what was happening before I spoke."

"Andy, ambulance is here." Traci said, appearing at the door.

Andy nods and tries to lift Rylan up.

"I got it." I said, as I picked Rylan up bridal style.

Andy joined me in the ambulance and we went to the hospital. Luckily, we kept him awake until we arrived at the hospital. The doctors took him and we waited in the waiting room. Once we sat down, I grabbed her hand.

"You have me now. Don't be afraid to come to me whenever you need me because I'm here for you. I let you slip away from me but not anymore. I will protect you two before I protect myself. I love you guys and I don't want to lose either one of you."

I reach over and wipe away the tears that were falling. I hear people come into the hospital and come towards us. I had Traci next to me because I really needed her right now. I grabbed her hand, intertwining it with mine. I kissed it before kissing her head.

"I don't care what other people think about us because all that matters is that we have each other and without you, I wouldn't be here. I would still be a mess. Meeting at the academy was great because I fell in love with you."

She smiles at me before kissing me. The doctor came out to tell us some news.

"Rylan has lost a lot of blood but he's stable. You may see him if you want." He says, looking at me and Andy.

I kiss Traci on the head before following the doctor with Andy. When we entered the room, Rylan smiled weakly at us.

"Hey." He said.

We smile and go to his side.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well, I was being killed. I feel fine though. I have stitches for the cuts that he made."

"Are you sure?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, sis. I'm okay. I have to be here for a couple days because they want to make sure that I'm okay. You don't have to stay here."

"I'll be here until you get released."

"I'll go tell Boyko that you'll take a couple days off." I say, leaving the room to call him.

I tell Boyko if Andy could take a couple days off until Rylan was released and he said sure. He then asked if I needed to but I said no because I would feel better if Andy watched him to make sure that no one tries to kill him in his sleep. I walk into the room to find Andy and Rylan asleep. I take off my coat and put it over Andy before walking out.

"Is he okay?" I hear them ask.

"Yeah, he's okay. He and Andy fell asleep so we can all rest. She will be staying with him until he gets released."

They all give me a hug before leaving. Traci stands in front of me before pulling me into a hug.

"Do you want me to stay over? Leo is over at Dex's so if you want me to stay with you, I will."

"You don't mind?"

"No, I don't. You need someone there with you. Let's go." She said.

I smile and put my arm around her as we left the hospital.