Chapter 5

It was 3am and Gon couldn't sleep. He didn't know why.

He sighed and looked at Killua, who was sound asleep. He had a slight blush on his face.

Gon wondered what he was dreaming of.

Without realising, Gon reached out with his hand, moving Killua's hair from his forhead.

Soon, he found himself, rubbing Killua's cheek, softly. He smiled, the slight blush on Killua's cheeks, turning brighter.

Gon paused, looking at Killua as he shifted slightly. Moving closer.

He started mumbling something, still unconscious.

Gon caught on the words, "Gon..." "ove... You."

He frowned, trying to make out the words before his eyes widened in realisation.

He smiled and sighed. He continued rubbing Killua's cheek, drawing patterns with his thumb.

It was around 6am when Gon got to sleep.

When Killua woke, he right next to Gon, his head on his shoulder.

He felt his cheeks heat up as he moved away quickly, falling off the bed in the process with a thud.

Gon woke up at the thud and looked around. He spotted Killua on the floor.

Killua noticed Gon was awake and sighed. "I.. fell off.." he muttered.

"Oh.." after that Gon laughed.

He huffed and crossed his arms, glaring up at Gon.

Gon stopped and smiled at him, Killua returning the smile.

Gon remembered what Killua said in his sleep but decided to not say anything.

While, Killua was oblivious about what he said.

Authors note: Gah. Sorryyy for such a short chapter.

Please forgive meee.