Chapter 12- I'll Stand By You

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh my God babe you look perfect, you can't see the scar!" she started smiling, she picked me up and swung me round.

We tried on the rest of the costumes, and all I could say was that she looked perfect! I HAD to go on Twitter. I tweeted:

'Done the costume fittings today, it went amazing, my Kimba Bear looks perfect. Love you!x"  My mentions went mental people fangirling, hastagging Chim and everything.

***

Me and Kimberley got home, and there was a letter waiting on the other side of the door. Kimberley looked at it.

"Cheryl no!!! It's Justin's handwriting!!" she screamed!

Kimberley's POV:

"It's his Cheryl, he's after me!" my eyes were filled with tears!

"Babe whaddya mean?"

"Open it"  Cheryl read the letter out to me

'Kimberley:

I'm after you, I clearly didn't do the job at your house cos you're stupid fcuking girlfriend. Die b!tch. This isn't the end, and I'm gonna make sure of it, unless you break up with Cheryl " By this point Cheryl was in tears. "Don't bother getting the police involved, I know people. And don't think I'm joking." Cheryl finished the letter, we were in tears.

"Oh my God Cheryl what do we do?!"I said to Cheryl, She pulled me close, and hugged me.

"We gotta stay somewhere else til it dies down. We're staying together, and we're not breaking up cos of him! I'm telling the police, and them I'm gonna get bodyguards, I don't care babe cos I'm not loosing you and I'm not letting you get killed." Cheryl wouldn't let go of me, we were hugging for ages.

"Okay babe, I'm sared, what if he does something to you?!"

"I'd rather he done something to me then done something to you!" she was so comforting, her voice was trembling though, and her hands were shaking.

"It means though Cheryl, he was the one that stabbed me, HE'S THE REASON I NEARLY DIED, HE'S THE REASON I'VE LOST MY CONFIDENCE!!!" I started getting so angry and crying that I nearly lashed out on Cheryl. I swung my arm and nearly hit her.

"Woah, oh my god Cheryl I'm so sorry, I'm sososososo sorry! I'm not thinking straight." I hugged her, she didnt let go, she still hugged me.

"It's alright, you didn't mean to babe" she was stroking my back.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the door. A violent, angry bang. We looked at each other, Cheryl's jaw dropped.

"FCUCKING LET ME IN NOW YOU STUPID B!TCHES!!!" it was Justin.

Cheryl walked to the door.

"Cheryl no please, I can't let anything happen to you.

"He know's we're here, go hide somewhere quick." I went and hid, I gave Cheryl a huge hug and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you Cheryl!"

"I love you too" I went and hid, I hear Cheryl open the door.

"What do you want?"

"You know what! Where is she?! WHERE IS KIMBERLEY!!!"

"You're not gonna find her, now fcuk of my doorstep RIGHT NOW!!!" Cheryl raised her voice at him, I heard a thud and Cheryl scream, I heard more thuds and more screams for Cheryl. Then the door closed, I ran from where I was hiding and found Cheryl laying on the floor, she was already bruised up, her face had cuts on, she was getting a black eye.

"Cheryl!!!! What did he do? I'm so sorry, I should have been here with you!!" Cheryl was on the floor, unable to speak, crying her eyes out. I phoned an ambulance and the police.

By the time they had arrived Cheryl was unconcious, I kept trying to wake her up but she wouldn't, her breathing became slow.

***

We were at the hospital, I sat on the chair next to Cheryl. The nurse came in and spoke to me.

"Hi Kimberley." she said

"Hi, how is she?"

"Well not only did she take a beating, but as she fell down, she whacked her haid on something, causing a small bleed in the brain. We managed to stop the bleeding though, we made sure of it. However, we have to keep her in because of the other injuries she got."

"Okay thank you so much."

I just sat there, staring at Cheryl, watching her breathe, in and out, in and out. Was this my fault? I felt so guitly, because of me, my girlfriend was lying in hospital, not knowing when she'll wake up. Will she ever forgive me? I didn't know if I could do this anymore, the guilt would just be with me for the rest of my life, I knew it would. All that had happened that night, was my fault. Mine. No one could ever take the guilt away...