You've got me thinking

Harry and I have been in six stores, already. There isn't one dress, that I find decent, or appealing. I hate shopping, to be honest. I don't even know, if I'll find the right dress, today or ever.
"Mus, I'm getting bored now. We've been shopping for over an hour." Harry groans, sitting down. Every shop we entered, either he flirted with girls or sat down.
"I'm not enjoying it, either. I hate shopping. But, I have no choice." I say, looking through the racks.
"How hard is it to find a dress." He says, getting up. Harry lightly pushes me, and starts going through the rack.
"Pretty hard." I say, rolling my eyes, and moving on to another rack. "What're you doing?"
"I'm trying to find you a dress, so we can get this over and done with. Keep looking, I'll go in an another section."
"Sure." I keep looking through rack after rack. But, I can't find anything.
"Found it!" Harry's voice yells, from across the store. He comes running up to me, with a white dress in hand. It has a slit, and the neck seems too low.
"I'm not going to wear that!"
"Why?" He asks me, frowning.
"It's indecent. Father and mother wouldn't like it."
"Do you live in the eighteenth century? Are you okay? This dress comes under decent. In fact, you won't find something more decent than this. Try it on."
"No! I'm not going to."
"You have to!"
"No!"
"Looks like I'll have to force you." He says, grabbing my hand. Harry pulls me through the aisles and towards the changing rooms. He pushes me inside one, and blocks the doorway. "Do I have to make you wear it, as well."
"I'm not going to!"
"Fine, then." Harry says, entering the changing room and locking the door behind him.
"Wait! Are you actually going to force me, to wear it." I say, trying to push past him.
"Yeah, I don't give empty threats." He says, smirking.
"No! I'll try it on, just leave."
"Fine, then show it to me." He says, exiting. I take off my shirt and slide the dress over my head. It falls till my ankle, and the slit comes to my thigh.
"I'm not wearing this!" I groan, not liking it at all.
"I'm coming in, if you're not coming out." Reluctantly, I open the door and step out. Harry's on his phone, typing something. He doesn't look up, so I clear my throat.
"Oh, you're here!" He says, looking up. "Wow!" He gasps, eyeing me up and down. "You look...amazing."
"No, I don't! My parents will kill me!"
"They won't! I'll say, I chose it. Because frankly, you look breathtaking."
"But if they say anything, I'm putting it on you."
"Sure." He says, smirking. Once Harry's paid for the dress, we decided to have a cup of coffee. I grab a seat, while Harry goes to order. I take out my phone, and check my messages. I've got a lot of them, from friends, family. Either they're congratulating me, or expressing their shock.
"Here, you go!" Harry says, sitting down. I look up and switch off my phone.
"Thanks."
"I even got a slice of cake, to share."
"Good thinking." I take a bite of the cake, and so does Harry. We look around the cafe for a while, wondering what to talk about.
"So, you were saying your parents find such stuff indecent. Why?" He asks me, taking a sip of his latte.
"They are very conservative. They want me to wear, full length gowns and stuff. They're old fashioned, as well." I say, remembering how they reacted, when I wore a mini dress.
"Why?"
"I don't know, they just are. But, I don't complain. Everybody has their own beliefs right? Plus, we should respect that."
"Yeah, we should." He says, slowly. It seems as if he's thinking something. But, he's not the only one. His question has got me to think, as well. Everybody has their own beliefs, their own perspectives. I don't exactly agree with my parents, on the whole revenge. But, I'm doing it for their sake, is that wrong? Playing around with a whole family's future, my future. Should I just stop, and tell Harry everything?