p o p p i n g

N O T E ; My babies ;-; all grown up. One more written chapter left and then back to dialogue.

I'm actually fan hurling over this chapter because rallen feels *cries*

Also I'm officially back from my road trip so this chapter can finally be posted yay!

I hope you guys cry as much as I did during this chapter from feels.
--

"...do you remember when i found you in the break room with lucy?" reem asked nervously, wiping her sweaty palms on her thighs.

allen nodded nervously not sure where she was going with this, "yeah i remember."

reem let out a bitter laugh "i was so mad because i was jealous. i wanted to be the one you couldn't keep your hands off of. i wanted to be the one who got caught making out with you. i wanted to be lucy."

allen furrowed his eyebrows "what?"

"i liked you. i still like you and i think your wasting your time with lucy, especially seeing as how she's been nothing but cruel and mean to me."

allen immediately came over to reem, taking her arms and checking it for any marks or bruise. he repeated the search cupping her face. "she never put her hands on you right?" he asked, getting mad at the thought.

reem shook her head, feeling a little bit breathless at their close proximity. she studied allen's face wondering how he could be so beautiful.

allen leaned in, wanting so bad to press his lips on hers. "wanna know a secret?" he asked

"only a good one." reem whispered breathily

"i've had a little crush on you since your first day." he told her, pulling her into his lap. "and i was jealous of zach. and i know i'm with lucy but i'm constantly thinking of you,"

reem blushed "good."

allen didn't waste anymore time and pressed his lips to hers. reem kissed back eagerly pulling allen closer. he pushed her back on the bed and broke the kiss leaving kisses on her jaw and neck.