Our life

Isabella POV
So it's been 2 years since my talk with drake. I haven't seen him since I left California and moved to London with Josh and Bella. We moved here last year. I haven't even thought of drake until one day I saw him in London England . Omg why is he here I thought I moved away from this drama with him. He saw me and was staring at me real closely. Then he came up to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I pretended like I didn't know him. His eyes was hurt then I said " aw come here drake " . Happiness struck his eyes.

Drakes POV
So I'm on business here in London England and I look over and see the most beautiful women in the world. It's been 2 years since Isabella maybe she will be a new start. Then I look closely and notice..... Isabella.

Isabella's POV
he went on and on and I made an excuse to leave to get back to my husband and kid . I told him about my kid and Josh. He looked jealous a little. " some alittle jelly " I said " absolutely you was my first love " he responded . We then said goodbye and he leaned in and I back away . " what are you doing ? " I asked . " sorry that was just an old habit" he responded . I left with a goodbye.

Later that day ....

Isabella POV
I can't believe He's here. I came here away from him and he shows up. I was so nervous with all these emotions and flashbacks. I had to get out of these haunting memories.

Josh's POV
So mine and Isabella's relationship and
Marriage is so great. I'm so glad to have her in my life with out baby girl Bella. She told me about her run in with drake and I wanted to end him all together for ever hurting Isabella.