Crossed Paths

( Drake above )

So I was leaving his house he has the guts to grab my wrist. I turn and backhand him. I took the promise ring off he gave me and threw it at his face. His face was rushed with hurt , guilt ,and sadness. I told him I never wanted to see him again and left forever.

Drakes POV ...
So once Isabella left there was a knock on the door and I thought that she had forgot something. So I opened it and there was the walking STD stick. I looked at her in disgust. She was so ugly. She came onto me and started to pull up my clothes and I pulled her off. She was so ugly and gross. I only played along so I could show her no one wants her. I was going to backfire her the whole time. She started talking about how she hated Isabella but I loved her. I totally zoned out and she said " baby are you listening " I shivered in disgust when she called me that. I came up with a lie and said " I'm only with her for 2 more weeks cause she pays my house bill". Then she went on and on. I really didn't listen I could only think about Isabella she was so beautiful. Then all the sudden I felt something gross on my lips only to find her all over me it was gross. I heard a sudden " umm umm " . I looked at the love of my life the beauty of the sun . Then she came up to me and slapped me hard across the face. She can slap , then she went up to that whore and smashed in her face over and over again until she looked like mrs. Puff blown up . Then she looked with tears in her eyes and guilt and sadness in mine and left. I ran after her and grabbed her to explain only to be backhanded. Then she left me forever .