Taking care of Ethan

Hope you guys like! Request always open! Just inbox me or leave a comment on any one of my imagines. Always open to all your amazing suggestions! Just inbox me to suggest one! Enjoy!!
__________________________
You woke up to some horrible coughing. " Babe are you ok? " you asked Ethan a bit worried. " Honestly no. I have a huge head ache and my throat hurts a ton " he said lying back down. You didn't say anymore you just walked to the kitchen and grabbed the thermostat from the cabinet

You ran back upstairs to Ethan. " Open please " you said. He opened his mouth and you stuck the thermometer in there ( that sounds so fn wrong lmao XD ). You took it out and checked it. He had a fever of 101.You sighed. You looked at him. He was paler than his usual color with dark circles under his eyes ( im making this sound like a vampire but hes not and hes not looking that pale XD ). " Aww babe your sick. " you said grabbing his hand. You felt bad honestly.

You walked with Ethan downstairs to the kitchen. " What do you wanna eat baby? " you said kissing his cheek. " Anything is fine beautiful. " he said smiling. You started to boil some water and decided to make a bit of soup for him. After that was done, you grabbed a plate and served him. " Eat it while its still warm so it'll sooth your throat. " you told him. " Ok mom " he said laughing a bit. He started to eat while on his phone. " I'm gonna go take a shower. If you need me just call me i guess " you said laughing a bit. He nodded and you walked to turn on the shower.

After getting out of the shower you dried your hair and threw on some jeans and a tee shirt. " Babe im gonna go get you some medicine ok? Is there anything else you want? " you asked him while grabbing your keys and putting on your shoes. " You " he said smirking and then covering his face. You rolled your eyes and opened the door to leave.

You got him some cough drops, some cold and cough medicine and some other things like vapor rub and things like that. You then payed and went back home. You opened the door to see a box of tissues on the coffee table and tissues all on the table that eventually you were gonna have to clean up and an adorable Ethan snuggled up in a blanket on the couch asleep. You smiled to yourself and walked to the the kitchen.

You put the bag down and walked over to him. You slightly moved him to wake up a bit. " Babe wake up I bought some stuff " you said. He slowly woke up and came out of his cacoon ( the blanket he was wrapped around him XD ) and sat right. You went to grab the medicine and vapor rub and halls." Your gonna take this medicine and then im gonnna put this on your neck ok? Itll help your throat stop hurting. Ok? And the medicine taste really gross but it'll be worth it ok? " you said. " But I don't want to drink it " he said with a hoarse voice from just waking up and from having a soar throat. " Ethan you have to if you wanna get better " you said. You started to get a bit annoyed. You knew how this was gonna go and it wasn't good. " Fine but I'm gonna need some water or something afterwards to get rid of the taste " he said. You sighed and rolled your eyes and got up to grab a cup of orange juice for him. " There Ethan now drink it " you said. " Can we cuddle afterwards? " he asked. You nodded and waited for him witha serious look on your face. " Ok but you cant kiss me cuz im sick " he said. You nodded again and waited. " Can we watch a movie while cuddling? " he asked. " ETHAN YES! JUT DRINK THE MEDICINE!! " you said starting to get imapatient. He shut up and drank the medacine and the cup of orange juice.

After that you grabbed the vapor rub and put some on your hand. " Come here " you said. He sat back down next to you. You started to rub it on hi neck around his throat area. After you finished he grabbed a cough drop and then you went go grab some blankets. When you came back you see Ethan wrapped in his own blanket after putting on the movie. You smiled and sat next to him. He layed down and layed his head on your lap. You smiled and kissed his nose. You both watched the movie. You started to tear up. It was such a good and sad movie. You looked down to see Ethan sleeping. " Aww " you said whispering.

After the movie ended he changed positions, he was lying on his back with you on his chest. You didn't care if he was sick. You would risk anything to be cute and cuddly and lovely with him. " Babe I haven't kissed you all day. I need your kiss " you said mumbling into his chest. He laughed a bit. " But im gross and sick and i dont want you to be sick too " he said. " You just dont wanna take care of me, shoot babe just kiss me " you said laughing a bit. He shook his head but you ignored and laughed a bit and just kissed him. He pulled away " I don't want to get you sick " he said. You shook your head and kissed him again. " Too late babe. " you laughed. " Now I could kiss you as much as I want " you said smiling and kissing him again. You felt him smile during the kiss. You leaned your head on his chest again. " I love you beautiful " he said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

uploading this reakky quicly should of put it earlier. hope you guys ikes request always open just comment or inbox me always open to suggestions too! thanks for reading