Many Floors Evolve

Chapter 1 - 

         We sat on the floor of our bed room . Windows open like the doors of our past, wide and gapping holes of truths untold to our own selves. Secrets I regret to look in the mirror to . Secrets that grip us by our throats as our eyes close praying that when they open we can see through their provocation and realize skeleton's like attention too . but... We listen to each other . Her head tilted back against our egg shell walls, humming to the flicker of the many candles scattered across furniture . Topless in her baggie pants she tends to always pull up to her knees. Nipples erect and body sculpted like mountains slowly, naturally, evolving into shapes by the weathers selection of hells to pay. Beads on her neck and wrist, prayer beads . Blacks, deep reds and velvet greens hanging off her limbs . She is beautiful. Maybe its the way the light bounces off her beads , No. Maybe its the way light bounces off her melanin painted skin . I wonder what she's thinking . Her silence has been my food for thought a while now but my belly craves attention.

Chantel lifts her head from the wall and and looks over to me. " Babe i feel you starring" she lightly laughs . " You have that look in your eyes. What are you thinking about ?" . I smile and said " How this feels. How i never want to lose this feeling. It feels like times stopped... and tomorrow doesn't matter. I just want to feel this forever" . Chantel crawls across the room and lays her head on my thigh and sighs in sync with my own. She grabs my dreads and pulls me softly closer to her lips and kisses me. She says "I know what you feel. I feel it too. " . She ran her fingers down my bare chest and continued humming . I played in her hair and said " whats on your mind?" . The humming stopped and was replaced with a lite sigh "Sex.." . It caught me off guard " Sex? mhm tell me more. " . Chantel smiled and continues " No baby not just sex... Metaphors of sex . Orgasmic poetry. " she spoke softly . " i wrote a poem today . You want to hear it ? i think its really good" Without me getting a chance to answer she sat up on her knees and shuffled across the floor over to our night stand and grabbed her phone . On her way back she stumbled a bit causing both of us to laugh. When she got closer to me she was sitting up on her knees in between my legs with one hand through my dreads "So thats funny?" she smiled pulling my dreads a little harder because she knew i loved it . "Very " I said smiling while squeezing her ass . I grabbed her by her hips and made her sit down on my lap . She kept her hand in my hair pulling softly, playing in it . She knew that turned me on. I felt myself become wetter and wetter the harder she pulled . " You ready baby?" She said as she pressed her body closer against mine . My face was against her naked chest, i began kissing her beautiful Arabic tattoos . All i could manage to get out was a moaning "emmhmm" . She smiled and began.

" When paper can't handle my poetry...

It shakes just like your legs roughly collapsing the blue lines when climax is met.

The sweet taste of orgasms on paper only leave the sheets wet.

My tongue as the pen sketching shapes on clitoris, shading in planets getting harder the deeper i get.

I sketched too hard and it broke through much like when I'm deep inside you with a hand on your throat the rougher I stroke the harder you scratch

Even if I break you off baby we are still so attached ...but I'm saying I don't think paper could handle my poetry. "

I was at a lost for words . It was in the way she said it . Slow and sensual, pulling my hair as she spoke. I kissed her neck while she recited . " You liked it baby?" Chantel pulled my hair making me look at her . "I loved it baby" i smiled and held her chin gently pulling her closer to kiss me . Chantel got on top of me smiling, sliding her hand into my black loose joggers . She kissed me rough biting my lip, and then she slid her hand  into my boxers and began rubbing my clit . As i smacked her ass and squeezed it I said " You better stop before you start something " . Chantel only smiled threw her long dreads blocking her view of me over her shoulder and dug her hand even deeper and said " And what are you going to do about it daddy?" . Chantel slide her fingers deep inside me as i tried to hold back my moan, She knew my weakness . She pulled my dreads even harder and start giving me hickies down my neck fingering me faster as i squeezed her ass ...

To Be Continued ...

Give Positive Feedback If You Would Like Me To Continue

All Poetry Is Written By Myself, Sharell Williams

Follow my Instagram The.Soulgasm