Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Guild!?

Începe de la început

Natsu smiled " Then you are gonna join us because this year we will win!!" Natsu shouted.

I looked at everyone.

"You're in the Grand Magic Games!?" I asked surprised.

" We are in the Fairy Tail Guild." Gray said as he walked back to us in his clothes.

" Fairy Tail!!" I shouted.

I remember Hydrina had mentioned something about them before she disappeared.

~Flashback~

"Aislinn?" Hydrina said.

I walked to Hydrina and sat down next to her.

"Ya?" I said.

Hydrina looked down at me

" I won't be here forever Aislinn.. When that happens you should join a guild. Fairy Tail is an amazing guild, so I would like if you joined them." She said.

I nodded my head and didn't bother to ask why she would leave even though I was very curious.

~ End of Flashback~

Everyone was looking at me. I realized why they were looking at me, it was because I was crying.

"Hey Aislinn what's wrong?" Natsu asked.

I cried harder.

" I remember Hydrina talking about your guild.. Before she left me..." I said while crying.

"Hydrina?" Natsu said confused.

I looked at Natsu.

"Hydrina, the Water Dragon." I told him.

Natsu look at me in shock.

" You're a Dragon Slayer!!" Gray said amazed.

I nodded my head to confirm what Gray said.

I felt someone hugging me. It was Natsu. I slightly blushed because he was hugging me.

" I know how you feel Aislinn.. Igneel left me too." He said sadly.

I looked at him and hugged him beck and I try to remember how I knew that name.

"Igneel the Fire Dragon!!" I shouted.

Natsu pulled back and said " Ya.. Wait Aislinn do you know Igneel??"

I nodded my head yes and smiled.

" I meet Igneel not long after Hydrina found me. Igneel was taking care of a young boy if I remember, but I was really shy so I was hiding behind her." I said.

Natsu looked at the ground.

" The blue dragon that had to talk to Igneel and a few days later he disappeared." Natsu said sadly.

I looked at Natsu

" I don't remember much of what happened that day or the day that Hydrina disappeared.?" I said while looking at him.

Everyone looked over at Natsu

" Igneel disappeared without a trace. It seems all of the dragons did." Erza said.

I look at the ground..

"I'm sorry I didn't know Natsu." I said sadly.

Everyone looks at each other

"We should try to get some sleep guys.. Its almost midnight" Erza says while walking to her bed.

Everyone nods their heads.

"Aislinn, you can stay here for tonight. We want to make sure you are ok." Lucy says.

I nodded and looked at the ground.. I felt bad for reminding Natsu about Igneel.

"Here Aislinn. You can use this blanket." said Lisanna handing me a blanket.

Everyone lied in their bed and turned out the lights.

I hugged the blanket to me as I felt an uneasy presence somewhere in town.

"Aislinn.. are you ok?" said a voice.

I looked up to see Gray sitting next to the bed.

I nodded my head.

' That guy from earlier... I feel like I know him from somewhere.' I thought

I hide under the blanket trying not to think about who it could be.

~ 3 hours later~

" Aislinn, we will see you soon" A voice said.

I sat up fast and fell off the bed and landed on someone. I look down and see that it's Gray and that he fell asleep next to me.

" Ow.. What was that for?" Gray asked.

He looked at me and saw that I was crying. He looked around and saw everyone was still asleep.

" What's wrong Aislinn?" Gray said as he sat up.

" I-it really is them!" I yelled.

I jumped up and went to the balcony and stood at the edge.

"Who Aislinn?" Erza said.

I turned around and realized that everyone was awake and looking at me. Natsu looked at me worried.

" I have to go.. I'm sorry.. I have to deal with them.." I said sadly while looking at the ground.

I jumped over the railing and ran into town.

"Aislinn wait!!!" They all yelled, but I ignored them.

Next chapter will have a little more on who I am talking about. What I was involved with before. A little more background on my OC.  Arigato ^^

~Aislinn_Dragnine