Gaara love story 4

***

My eyes snapped open just as his did, we sensed them. He immediately dropped me and his sand went into his container.

I kept blushing looking away from him; what just happened? I ugh... he almost... we... kissed... he almost kissed me... we almost kissed.

I could hear when they landed behind us, "It would have been nice to know you were leaving." Temari growled irritated.

I didn't glance back because I was sure my face was still red. Gaara just kept his head down slightly so his bangs covered his eyes and walked. I followed silently and the siblings followed.

I placed a hand over my heart; it was still beating like a drum. I don't know what came over him. First the sand while talking to lady Hokage and then nearly kissing me. I sort of feel upset the siblings came in when they did but I also feel relief.

My mind seemed to be all over the place at once as I remembered how to walk straight. I ran a hand through my long dark brown hair; talk about unfortunate events.

My ears perked up making my head snap to attention. I slid in front of Gaara pulling out my knives.

"What is it?" the puppet guy asked getting ready.

I looked around the trees, "2... no 3 guys... their close and closing in." I muttered softly.

"Hide!" I growled softly and they jumped back along with Gaara. I quickly made shadow clones to look like them and we walked again.

Soon guys jumped in front of me and I saw it was guys from that one place where Gaara and I killed thoughs men.

"What do you want!" I growled out clenching my hands.

He smirked pulling out a knife and raced toward Gaara; what an idiot. I jumped blocking then stabbed him. He went into a puff of smoke, shadow clone. I back flipped over Gaara and stabbed him and he cried out in pain as he bled.

I heard a poof and saw my Temari shadow clone was gone. I quickly did the hand sign and had a shadow clone jump from the tree top with her fan.

Soon I got the second one down on the ground groaning in pain but the third one wasn't in sight. I let the shadow clones go away and Gaara came down.

"You're not hurt are you?" He asked tenderly

I smiled sweetly walking to him, "No I'm not, but you are." I stabbed my knife into his stomach and he poofed and coughed up blood.

I kicked him away from me sensing for more danger but there was none. All of the men were dead.

The real Gaara jumped down with his siblings and simply walked past the mess. I rolled my shoulders as I walked; it was nice to fight... I wonder if we could stop somewhere and fight with someone.

My hair raised on my arms, "Again?!" I growled and was going to yell at them to go but the group of ninja already got here. Great now I have to think of a plan and protect Gaara.

"Gaara!" the blond hair boy yelled glaring, "You killed thoughs men didn't you!" he growled clenching his hands in anger.

I smirked, flashing behind him holding my knife at his neck, "Nope, try again."

"Don't kill him." I looked at Gaara slightly surprised and pouted.

I spun my knife around and let go of him; I flashed over to Gaara. I took another look at the group then grinned, "Oh wait I know you guys... Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi sensei of the leaf village; what are you doing out here? Don't you have missions or something?" I mused spinning my knife on my finger.