gaara love story 2

***

"Gaara time to go to work." I blinked looking over at the shut door. I could hear the footsteps retreat making me look down.

I wasn't that surprised to find him in the same position we were while on the couch.

I was lying on my side with my arms around his head cradling him to my chest. He had wrapped his arms around my waist with one leg on me.

I smiled slightly running my hand through his hair. I knew who he was. Gaara of the dessert, one that once held an uncontrollable monster in his body but now he could control it.

I wasn't scared of him; I know the things he did, I know all the people he killed, and I could care less. He was a good leader and powerful, and the Hokage trusts him.

I felt movement making me look down. He rubbed his face into my boobs tightening his grip.

He let out a soft sigh and pulled his head back looking a bit confused.

"Sleep well?" I asked him.

He looked up kind of shocked and looked down to how he had wrapped his arms around my waist. He let got getting off the bed. He went and got dressed in the bathroom while I changed in here.

I noticed he wasn't even looking at me as we walked to the kitchen. I made him a bagel sandwich and one for myself and got us water as we headed back to the board room.

Gaara sat down eating and I noticed the room was empty.

"Did I sleep all night?" I glanced over to him.

I sat on the table, "yep probably like 9 hours." I mused thinking if how he held me. 9 hours of him nuzzling my boobs.

I smiled at him but he didn't even glance up. People came in and I saw the girl and guy that were always around Gaara. I think that they are brothers and sister.

They glared at me and walked to Gaara, "how did you sleep?" the girl asked Gaara softly.

He continued eating for a bit before answering, "I got some sleep." he replied simply. He didn't like talking that much...

They went and stood behind Gaara as I continued to sit on the table. When he finished I took the plates to the kitchen and came back.

I noticed the elder people were here; I was about to sit down on the table again when I felt a wrong presence. I grabbed my knife looking at each of the elders.

"What are you doing?!" one of the elders asked outraged because I was going to attack.

I flashed behind one of the old guy pressing my knife to his neck, "who are you?" I growled at him.

"Who do you think you are!" he yelled scared.

I saw the real fake guy smile but hid it, "you're a fake! Kill him!" the fake yelled.

I tightened my grip then threw it into the stomach of the fake.

He coughed changing to a guy. A spy; I flashed over grabbing his throat, "why are you here?" I growled pulling the knife from his stomach.

He cried out and I held the knife to his neck, "Hana stop." I froze and glanced up at him. He looked to his side making me flash over to him by his side.

"Take him to the holding cells. Make sure his wound is fixed and his hands are restrained." Gaara ordered and his siblings listened.

Gaara glanced up at me making me kneel down so we were the same height. He nodded his head, "good job." he praised in his monotone voice.