Back in 'Action'

Andy POV

I was an experiment. Why me? What did I have to do with anything? I was just a guy in a band.
I miss the guys. I miss Jake, CC, Ashley, and Jinxx. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about them.
I feel myself being picked up and placed into something soft and plush. I was sleeping, for once, and was startled awake by being lifted and set down.
Someone scratched behind my cat ears but I flinched away, "sleep little kitten."
I was too tired to fight anymore and fell asleep fast curling into a tight little cat ball.

The thing I was sleeping in was lifted up with ease, carried somewhere and set down. My jet black cat ears perk up at the sound of a doorbell and a truck driving away.
The door opens, but I don't see who it is, but they gasp, "Andy?!"
It isn't until they crouch down and pull the blanket off more that I recognize them.
My ears immediately fold back against my, now blonde and black tipped, hair and my tail wraps around my waist like a belt, "J-Jinxx?"
He hauled me to my feet and hugs me tight. My legs give out and I slump against him.
I guess he noticed because he picked me up bridal style and carried me inside.
He sat on the couch with me in his lap, "oh god Andy, we thought, we thought you were dead!"
I just started sobbing uncontrollably into Jinxx's shoulder. I just hope he didnt notice my new additions.
He rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings, rocking back and forth as if I were a child until I calmed down.
"Andy, w-what happened to you?" He asked gently.
I shook my head viciously and was crying again.
"Ok. Ok." He started rocking again, stroking my hair, "shh, you're ok. You're safe."
I feel his hand run over my ears and freeze, clinging to his tank top tightly, "please don't hate me!"
"Why would I hate you?" He asks.
I sniffle, "because I'm a freak."
"What would make you say that?" He pushes on.
I gulp and unwrap my tail from my waist, and move my ears out from under my long hair, into Jinxx's view.
He smiles, "Andy your not a freak." He scratches behind my left ear, making me purr quietly, "they're cute."
He stands up, "come on. You need a shower, or a bath at least." He plays with my hair and laughs, "and a haircut."
I smile a bit and try to get to my feet, but my legs give out and I fall, Jinxx catches me though.
"You ok?!" He asks worriedly.
I nod, "y-yeah.."
The truth, I really wasnt ok. I've been kidnapped for a year, maybe more, I can't walk properly anymore, I probably don even have a band anymore, I'm PART CAT, I'm dangerously skinny, and on top of all that, I may be in love with Jinxx.
I didnt just now discover my feelings, but I've known for a while. I mean, he's cute! And he's like a caring mama bear. That's why we gave him the nickname Mama Jinxx. He always looks out for others like he's the parent. But he's the second youngest out of the five of us guys. It goes; Ashley, CC, Jake, Jinxx, then me. All I thought of the whole time I was missing was of them, Jinxx mostly. He was the one I always went to if I wasnt feeling well, or if I was upset about something.
Jinxx helped me to the bathroom where he had sat me down on the toilet, facing the wall, backwards, and grabbed a pair of scissors, and started cutting my hair so it was nice and short.
Usually I would cut my own hair, but this was an exception.
After he cleaned the hair up off the floor he grabbed me a towel and started the water, warm, but not hot.
"Do you need help washing or can you handle it yourself?" He asks.
I blushed, "I-I can g-get it... Th-thanks."
He smiled, "if you need anything, just yell. Ok?"
I nod and he leaves, closing the door behind him.
I was able to wash up but when I went to get out, I slipped and fell back in the tub full of water. I banged my head on the wall and held it, wanting to stop the throbbing.
Jinxx comes running in by the time the water was all gone and grabbed a towel, and picked me up out of the tub, wrapping the towel around me and sitting with me in his lap on the toilet.
"Are you ok Andy?" He asked.
I nod, tears falling down my, semidry, cheeks.
He dried me off gently, "you should've just called and I would've helped you out." He said softly.
I just started crying.
I found it hard to control my emotions ever since the first night they broke me.
Jinxx hugged me tight, but gently, and whispered sweet nothings until I calmed down. He let me get dressed then got me something to eat, a tuna sandwich and a glass of milk. Something I probably would never eat before, but love now.
After I had eaten, I sprung up the question, "Jinxx? Where are the guys?"

Sorry for the long wait guys. I've been busy lately. And I probably fractured something in my right hand after falling on it Monday. I'm fine though. X3 anyway, please comment, leave your ideas an requests!