A Day Spent Together by the Llama

Today was a wonderful day for Emma the Llama. She got to spend three wonderful hours with one of her bestest friends, Jess the Alpaca. Jess and Emma went to the mall where they wandered around different shops, including the fine rug gallery of Macy's where they found the perfect rug to sleep on and which also feels like Jess's fur when it's poofy. 

After they looked around at all of the stores that interested them, Jess and Emma headed out to lunch. They went to the best mexican place in the world, Qdoba. Not Chipotle, because those weirdos do not have ground beef and what kind of Mexican place doesn't serve the best meat to accompany a great taco? 

All throughout the day, Emma got to tell Jess about this boy that she has been talking to for the past few weeks. Jess was very happy for Emma and could tell that this boy makes Emma feel really happy. 

After lunch was over, Emma and Jess headed to Giant in order to get some ice cream. They got the best stuff on Earth, Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream and sat outside to continue talking while stuffing their faces. 

Emma was very happy that her friend was willing to take time out of her day in order to make her happy. Emma was having family problems and Jess saved the day by taking Emma out of that environment, if only for a couple hours. Emma doesn't know how to repay Jess for making her happy.