Chapter 7~ Choosing

Start from the beginning

"Well.....-"

~Time Skip~

"And now....I don't know which one to choose..." I said, sniffing.
"Whoa...that must be tough huh?" She asked, rubbing my back.
I nodded, rubbing my nose.
"I'm so sorry Foxy.." she said softly.
"What do I do?! Who do I choose!? I'm so confused!" I yelled, clawing at the floor, leaving white scratches.
I quickly stood up, looking at the dark substance me and her leaned against.
And I screeched, in pain, anger and sadness.
Her eyes widened, and she crawled back, behind me.
"Golden! Ye listen to me! Let me out of here!! I WANT TO BE FREE!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"
I screamed, banging, scratching and clawing at the substance, trying to break free. I felt my eyes turn black again, leaving a tiny white speck in the center.
I began to cry and scream, throwing another tantrum.I felt two arms wrap around my stomach, pulling me close, and a head, against my back. Freddy? Bonnie? No..the arms are too thin and small.
Bon Bon...

She was hugging me from behind.
Trying to calm me down.

My clawing slowed down, and my eyes turned normal, and I peeked behind me, seeing her with her eyes shut tightly. She opened them and took away her hands, watching breathe out of tiredness.
She hugged me again, But this time, I returned the hug, crying.
"Shh..it's gonna be alright..." She said, in a low voice.
"We'll get out of here someday.." she continued.
"Aye...and that someday will be today." I said, pulling away from her.
"But how? He'll only let us out when you're ready to choose." She said, lowering her ears sadly.
"What is the lad making ye choose?" I asked, confused.
"I have to choose between...staying like this...or..like this.."
She stepped away from me, turning black with glowing white eyes and teeth, just like before.
"Well...which one would ye choose?" I asked her.
"Both..." she said, turning back to her normal self.
"Now...it's your turn to choose Foxy.." she said, looking at me with hope.
"Me? But..I can't!" I said, panicking.
"Yes you can! What does your heart say?" She said.
"Animatronics don't have hearts!" I said, crossing my arms.
"Then how come you fell in love?" She asked, smiling.
"I..I don't know." I lied.
She pointed to my chest, where a heart was supposed to be.
"Listen to your heart Foxy, And all will become clear." She said, taking her hand away.
"I can't hear it, its beating too loud." I said, looking down.
"Try." She said, putting both her arms on my shoulders.
Try...Try...I'm...done.
I chose...the one person who makes me happy with glee, is Freddy..even though Bonnie loves me, I don't think my feelings for him are deep enough to overcome Freddy's..
I'm ready for Freddy!

(A/N: I JUST HAD TO...:3)

Freddy's Pov:
I'm so worried, what if Foxy really is dead and Golden is lying to me? No..He would never do that! Would he? He's my brother...not likely.
A voice calling my name snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Freddy, are you ready?" Golden asked, walking to me.
"For what?" I asked, still holding Foxy's lifeless body in my arms. I've been sitting there for hours, Chica, Mike and Bonnie left me alone, and it was just me, waiting for Foxy's return, which will probably never happen.
"For your dear Foxy." He said, smiling.
"Really!? You're not lying?!" I asked, standing up, holding Foxy bridal style, as tears of joy went down my face.
"Of course I'm not lying." He said, shaking his head.
"Oh Golden! Thank you!" I said, more tears streaming down my face.
"No need to thank me Freddy, thank Foxy." He said, placing his hand on Foxy's head gently.
Foxy's body shifted violently, as If he was coming back to life, and he was.
His eyes fluttered open, and he looked at me weakly, making my eyes dry up.

Foxy's Pov:
"I'm ready.." I told her.
Bon Bon smiled, and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, excited.
I looked at her, for some reason, her body started to fade.
"Bon Bon, ye..ye..be disappearing lassie!" I yelled, looking at her with shock.
"Huh?!" She looked at her body, fading into the darkness.
She ran over to me, crying and screaming.
"Foxy help m-" her mouth had faded away and the only thing left was her hand. I held on to it tightly, before it faded away too.
"Ill never forget ye..." I whispered, kneeling down.
I began to realize that my feet had started to fade as well.
"No!" I yelled, standing up, watching my upper body fade away.
"I'm sorry Freddy!" I yelled, before my mouth and everything was gone.
Am I dead now?
My eyes opened slowly, I turned my head to see Freddy, holding me.
"Oh Foxy! You're back! Thank goodness!!" He stopped holding me, and turned me upwards hugging the life out of me, I quickly hugged him back.
"W-wait! Where's Bon Bon?" I said, as I stopped hugging him, looking around.
Chica came running towards Me with her arms wide open, hugging me as well, after I hugged her back, I looked all around me. Bonnie walked up to me with open arms smiling, I smiled back, hugging him tightly.
"Wait! Foxy! Who's Bon Bon?" Freddy asked behind me.
"She be a lassie I befriended while I was..away..where is the lass?!" I said, turning towards Golden Freddy.
"Right here!" I heard her say, behind me, hugging me tightly.
I hugged her back, smiling, thankful she was ok.
"I was just hiding in the walls, heh." She chuckled, turning towards the others.
"Who are these guys?" She whispered.
"Bon Bon, these Mateys be me best friends!" I said smiling.
"Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy."
She smiled, and shook their hands, shaking Bonnie's the longest, smirking, making him look uncomfortable.
"So..I suspect you have chosen one hmm?" Golden Freddy asked.
"Aye...ye be right." I said, walking towards him with my head down.
"So who shall it be?" He asked.
"I choose Freddy...because my heart belongs to him..him and him alone." I said, blushing and smiling at Freddy.
Freddy began to blush, and smile back at me.
I looked towards Bonnie, who looked heart broken.
"I'm sorry Bonnie..." I whispered, walking towards him.
"Nah..it's ok..I'll be alright.." He said, looking down.
"Ye sure?" I asked, worried.
"Course I am..I'm just glad you're back." He replied, smiling a little.
I smiled back, feeling someone pull on my arm.
I looked to see Bon Bon, I walked away from Bonnie, as she pulled me away to talk.
"You never said Bonnie was cute." She said, crossing her arms smiling and looking at Bonnie.
I giggled, pushing her playfully to the side, causing her to laugh too.
"I missed you.." I heard Freddy say, making me stop laughing, and looking back to see Freddy smiling at me.
"I missed you too Freddy!" I jumped on him, making him stumble, but he quickly wrapped his arms around me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close, smiling.
He pulled me to his lips and kissed me softly, it felt good to have him with me again, something snapped in me, pulling him closer as I put my metallic tongue in his mouth, smiling in the kiss. I broke the kiss, hugging him tightly.
He hugged back, and lifted me in the air, spinning me around, laughing with joy, I joined him, putting my hand and hook on his shoulders, enjoying this.
"Alright, that's enough you two. You're gonna make me puke." Golden Freddy said, gagging in disgust.
Freddy gently set me down, rolling his eyes at Golden.
I smiled at him, and yawned, walking to my cove, until my feet suddenly lifted up from the floor, Freddy started to carry me there, bridal style.
I smiled, quickly falling asleep in his arms.

Bonnie's Pov:
It's nice to see Foxy is back, and Freddy is happy, I realized that even though maybe Foxy didn't love me as I loved him, He still loved me as a friend, and I learned to accept that.
He made a friend named Bon Bon, sure she's pretty but you know, I'm not so sure. I'm gonna have to apologize to Freddy soon, and its not gonna be easy. Confronting him is one thing, apologizing is another.
I went to pirate's cove, where I saw Freddy laying a sleeping Foxy down.
He really does love him...
Of course he does..stop trying to think back. I tapped on his shoulder lightly, making his head turn slightly towards Me.
"Oh...it's you." He whispered, getting off the boards of the cove.
"Yea...um..listen Freddy..I just wanted to apologize for earlier, I understand now.." I said, rubbing the back of my neck, and hoping for an exception.
"....I...no it's ok Bonnie..no need to apologize for anything, it's all over now." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder, giving me a gentle smile.
"Yea...I guess..friends?" I said, reaching my hand out towards him, so he could shake it.
"Forever." He said, grabbing it playfully, and shaking it.
"Now cmon, let's leave Foxy to sleep." He said, walking towards the stage.
I nodded, following after him, until I saw something gold in the corner of my eye change my direction. I looked to see Golden Freddy opening the door for Mike to finally leave.
I walked over to Golden's side, making him raise a brow.
"So...Golden? Where did you put Foxy And that other girl?" I asked him.
"Oh...I put them in a place no one would ever dare look." He said, smirking.
"Which is?" I asked him, crossing my arms, waiting for an answer.
"My hat." He said, fading away.
I stood there with a blank face, Why his hat? How could they possibly fit in that little hat?
Ugh, I need to sleep, I can't take any more of this nonsense.
I hopped on stage next to Freddy and saw that he was already sleeping, I then closed my eyes and shut down, preparing myself for the next day in this absurd pizza parlor.