I Don't Know What's Going On

Riley's POV:

When we got to the Cullens house I jumped out of the back and waited for Bella to get out of the truck.

"I'm not happy about this." She told me.

"I made a promise to Charlie, I told him that I would watch after you." I replied.

We walked inside and as it turns out another vampire was in there. Edward started heading towards the vampire like he's a threat.

"Stop, he's here to warn us." Carlisle told us. Warn us about what.

"James can not resist the hunt. His senses are unlike anything I've seen in my three hundred years?" Okay so he's old. And his eyes are red. Oh shit. He's a human eating vamp.

"I'm heading up to the Danli clan. Hopefully they will be able to teach me the ways of eating animals." Oh so we aren't screwed?

We all enter the garage with me still confused.

"We'll have to rip him apart then burn the pieces." Jasper said to all of us.

"I don't like the thought of killing other creatures, even sadistic vampires like James." Doesn't he kill animals?

"Can someone please catch me up on what I missed?" I asked. No one answered to me.

I'll drive Bella and Riley down south."Edward said.

"No, James would know that you would never leave Bella. Alice and jasper will drive them." Carlisle reasoned.

I was going into the back of the care that we were taking while Edward threw some of Bella's clothes for Rosalie and Esme to put on.

"Why should we do this, what's in it for me?"

"Bella is with Edward she's family now. She also happens to be related to Riley." I heard Carlisle tell her. Bella then got into the car with Edward closing the door after her.

"God, if anything happens to any of you, I will never forgive myself." She told him.

"Bella, you are my life now. I will protect you." He then kissed her, me feeling uncomfortable I scooted as far as I could away, the car door kinds restricted that.

Then we set off on our journey.