Switch Part 2

Bella's POV:

The first four blocks of the day went okay I guess. I don't really know what to think about this school yet. Right know it's lunch and I am quite hungry. Thankfully I made some friends here who wouldn't let me get lost. The only one that I really trust is Angela though, she is a quiet girl who I can really tell likes Eric. There is Jessica to who I know is a person I would never trust with a secret, I trust her more then Lauren though. Mike is the guy that Jessica really likes, I think he's oblivious to it though. Eric I met this morning. He is a little geeky.Lauren is someone who should be punched in the face. And Tyler who is Lauren's boyfriend. I really don't think that she likes me. "Oh,look at that," Lauren said pointing at a table with one occupant. "Little Riley is all alone.""Lauren shut up," Mike started. "You only bully her because she is in eighth grade, and her grades are better than yours. Also you should be scared of her, last week she beat up the quarterback, even this morning she punched you in the stomach." And here I thought that maybe he was sticking up for her because he is a nice person. Nope. He's scared of her."No one sits with her." Jessica said to me. "Everyone is ether scared of her or thinks that she's a little freak.""Why do they think that she's a freak?""She got a chance to sit with the Cullens, their table was taken by some of their little 'fans' and they went and headed over to her table,once they got their they asked if they could sit there. She just gathered her stuff together and left."Just as I was about to ask who the Cullens were I think I had found out.