Luke Hemmings - Rainy Days

I braced myself before opening the car doorand running to the door getting drenched with the heavy rain. Unlocking thedoor I slammed it shut resting up against the door sighing as the rain poundedthe other side.

Pushing myself off the door taking my coatoff and hanging it up on the hook. "Luke?" You asked into the darkness of yourhouse, I didn't think was going out today. Moving further into the house youheard snoring from upstairs.

Walking up the steps towards your bedroomsyou noticed a lovely smell, the smell got stronger the closer you got to thebedroom. Pushing the door open you see there was many candles lit around theroom, which explained the smell, instantly spotting Luke lying on the bed inhis boxers mouth wide-open releasing small snores every now and again.

Smiling to myself I moved towards Lukeclimbing onto the bed crawling over to lie next to him. "Luke, Baby, I'm home"I said running my arm up and down his arm.

A small smile appeared on Luke's face andhis eyes fluttered opened. "Afternoon (Y/N)" he said while rolling onto hisback stretching.

"What's all this for?" you asked gesturingto the candles round the room.

"Well, I knew that it was raining, and thatyou would be cold when you got in from work, so I thought I would be ready andwaiting to warm you up when you came in. Plus I have been really horny all day"He said winking at you.

"Oh I see, really romantic" I said watchinghim sit up to come face to face with me, placing a light peck on my cheek.

"Well it would have been if I hadn't fallenasleep" he huffed kissing down my neck sucking on my sweet spot.

Tilting my head giving Luke more access tomy neck, I moved my hand and placed it on the top of the tent in his boxers.

Groaning Luke dropped his head back "Pleasedon't tease baby girl, I'm way to hard for that."

Luke took hold of my cheeks smashing hislips on mine. His fingers started to play with the bottom of my top, pullingaway from him I pulled the top of my body throwing it somewhere in the room. Hishands moving round your back to undo the clasp and pull it off.

His hands then moved to the top of youskirt undoing it and tugging it down your legs as your lips met again in aheated kiss.  Pulling away from the kissLuke looked down at the small panties that covered you heat, biting his lip andmoving his fingers to rub lightly where you needed him the most.

Reconnecting your lips to Luke's you movedyou hands to his boxers pulling at the waistband to pull them off, him doingthe same thing to you.

Luke's hand moved to your thigh stroking itup and down moving closer and closer to your core, as you moved you handtowards his length playing with the tip. Luke moved his hand to your corerubbing you before moving a finger to your hole.

Moans and heavy breathing was all thatcould be heard in that room. As you continued your heavy make out sessiontouching each other. After a while you start to feel a build up in yourstomach. Pulling away from Luke "I'm close" you whispered as you grinded downon his fingers.

"Cum for my baby" Luke fingers moved fasted, hitting you in the right spot every time.

Moaning out Luke's name you came onto hisfingers, removing them and bringing them to his lips, sucking them clean. "Assweet as ever" Luke said with a cheeky grin.

Moving to kiss you again Luke rolls youonto your back, grinding his cock against your wet folds. Luke moved a handbetween your bodies' as he positioned himself at your entrance.

Slowly he pushed into you groaning againstyour lips about being so tight. Rolling his hips against your making sure to beas deep as possible with every thrust.

"Fuck! I love you so much (Y/N)" Lukegroaned squeezing his eyes shut tight as his hip movements became faster. "I'mnot going to last baby" he said moving to my neck to start sucking on my sweetspot.

Groaning in agreement with Luke mumblingthe words "I'm close" making Luke stop marking you neck to "Let go baby, comeon my big fat cock" he whispered while biting on your earlobe.

Letting out a loud moan you felt your selftighten around him before releasing your load onto him, setting off Luke'sorgasm. Thrusting a couple more times Luke pulled out and feel onto the bednext to you.

After as couple of minutes Luke turned ontohis side grinning at you while rubbing his hand in small circles on yourstomach. Biting his lip Luke asked with a wink "So baby, are you warm yet? Ordo we need to try that all over again?"