ReiGou : Forever

"Gou-chan!" Nagisa said with watery eyes, "I can't believe you're engaged!" He wept.

"And with Rei with all people!" My brother added, with a half pouty half aggravated face.

"Hey.. What's that supposed to mean?" Rei, who'd overhead us said as he adjusted his glasses and looked over to the side, slightly embarrassed. He snuck a glance at me, which made me also feel how embarrassing the situation was at the moment.
-
Last night, I had a dinner date with Rei. He took me to a really fancy restaurant, which I thought was odd because at his current job, he wasn't making THIS much. And when I say 'fancy restaurant' I mean fancy restaurant. An authentic French restaurant. We sat on the balcony, over looking the brilliant lights. I thought maybe, he had a surprise like he got a job offer or that he wanted to do something aside from our usual day out. But I sure was wrong.

"Matsuoka Gou..." On his knees, Rei held out a stunning diamond ring to me, while, I guess some waiters held out a sign where the roses made up the words "I love you" , and that's not all, some musicians started singing in a language I didn't understand. "Will you marry me?" A troubled and extremely embarrassed look covered his face. Everything was so cheesy, like it came out of some drama film. It was funny enough to laugh at so I let out a chuckle.

"Idiot!"

"Huh?" Rei's reaction was so cute that I couldn't help but crouch down and hug him. As I embraced him I put my lips up to his ear as whispered, "of course I'll marry you" followed by a teary smile. I could feel Rei's body temperature increase as he hugged me back tightly, trying to hold back his sniffles. He didn't have to have a fancy proposal to wow me, all he needed to be was himself.
-

"Gou, don't you think it's a little early to get married? I mean you LITERALLY JUST GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL LAST YEAR." Rin, being the overprotective brother that he is, started unconsciously raising his voice at me. He averted his eyes to Rei with an annoyed frown.

"Rin-San..." Rei sighed quietly before gathering himself up to face Rin. "I want to be with your sister forever, and I truly mean that!" His ears were red with embarrassment. And , mine did a bit too.

Rin sighed then made up a half smile. "I guess, if you're willing to say such embarrassing things."

"So when's the wedding?" Nagisa poked Rei in the shoulder.

Rei looked at me as if he was saying 'help me out here'.

I giggled and said "Next month." He sighed of relief and said "Yeah."
-
WEDDING DAY
(Gou's Dressing Room)

"Gou! You look beautiful!" Chigusa and some of my other bridesmaids stared at me in awe. "Ah wait let me fix your make-up." She sat me down in a chair in front of a large vanity and started working her magic. "Are you excited?" She started jumping up and down enthusiastically. "I'm actually really nervous..." I shrugged. She stopped with the blush she was applying and looked me in the eyes. "Gou, this is going to be one of the most important moments in your life, instead of being nervous, just thing about what you two will be doing after the wedding!" She winked at me, I knew what she was implying. Instead of that pep talk being serious it have me a nice long laugh. It was good I guess, I released some of my stress.

(Rei's Dressing Room)

"Rei-chan, are you sure you need these glasses?" Nagisa pulled of his glasses playfully.
"Yes! Nagisa-kun give them back!" He waved around in the air, for everything was blurred.

"Rei.." Rin stared at him with a disgusted look, "your hair is ugly." He started slicking the side of it with some gel. "Excuse me?!" Rei was trying to stop Nagisa and Rin.

"Rei..." Haru pouted, "this suit is itchy.. Why couldn't we wear white swim trunks like I wanted?" "Because this is obviously my wedding!" He yelled.

"Sorry we're late Rei! Souske didn't know how to put on his tie!" Makoto nervously chuckled. Souske just looked to the side with his hands in his pocket.

"Rei-chan! It's time! Do you best!" Nagisa pushed him out.

-
All if the bridesmaids and men were lined up, with Rei at the top, adjusting his glasses one too many times.

Soon, the music started, Rei started shaking nervously.

The door opened. Rin was walking Gou down the isle, she was beautiful even the bridesmaids, first men, and audience shared a quietly "woah" As Gou made eye contact with Rei, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes. "Stupid! don't cry now" Rin whispered, smiling.

"Wow... Gou-chan's so beautiful.." Nagisa started to cry.
"Hey Nagisa you're not the ones that's supposed to cry..." Makoto patted his shoulder, "I mean look at Rei."

Rei was almost up to the point of letting his tears break loose.

As Rin handed off Gou to Rei he whispered something, hoping Rei would hear. "Take care of my sister."

Rei took arms with Gou and whispered. "I will indeed."

Rin smiled of relief.
-
(Back to Gou's pov)

Both me and Rei, with tears in our eyes, looked to each other, all we could do was smile, like this was truly a moment that would last forever.
-
After we got finished with the vows, the final words came out of the priest mouth, "You may kiss the bride."

With that Rei and I joined lips as everyone cheered.

He looked at me, as tears flowed down his face. "I'll be with you forever, Gou-San!"
With an equally teary smile, I nodded and said, "Yes! Forever."

BONUS YAY
Later that day at home

"Gou-San... how is this supposed to go?" Rei held a condom like it was some contaminated trash. "Rei.." I laughed, "it's- you're..." I gave up. "Let's try this next time, okay?" I plopped down on the bed. "Gou-San..." Rei lied down next to me. "Yes?"
He planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you.." He cuddled me into his chest. The warmth from his body made me comfortable, I gripped his back and softly said, "I love you too."

A/N

tell me how this turned out (: I liked it a lot