KisuGou : Onesided (part I)

"Kisumi-San! Can you hold my bag?" Gou smiled at me brightly, holding out her bright red school bag to me.

"Ah, sure!" I was unable to say no to her, and that beautiful cursed smile.

I was preparing to walk Gou home from school. I'm going to do something I've wanted to for a while. Yup, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend!

I've loved her for I don't know how long. She's cute, caring, sweet, I mean what else could you ask for? But the thing I love most about her is.. Her smile.
I'd do anything to see it.
When she cries it's a really sad moment for the both of us. I'd do anything for her, really, anything for that smile. I know we're only in elementary school, but I think expressing my feelings now would be best!

As we walked the school doors, we spotted Souske sitting nearby on a bench, looking towards the ground blank faced.

"Hey, I'll ask Souske-kun to walk with us!" Gou eagerly pointed.

"Ah, o-" before I could finish the word "okay" she skipped off.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but. Souske looked like he was upset. He was crying!

I walked over to them.

"Souske-kun!" Gou whined. "What's wrong?" She gripped onto his shoulders, begging for him to look at her.

After he choked out the rest of his tears, he started to utter out a few words. "At practice.. I .." His face instantly turned back into a sorrowful expression.

He gently pushed Gou off of him and started walking away. Naturally , she started to follow him. They were both ahead of me. "Guys.." I huffed, they were walking at a very fast pace. Not to mention I was carrying mine AND Gous bag. Souske left his on the bench.. and I doubt that he'd come back and get it. I grabbed his too and followed after them.

I was getting tired pretty quickly with all the extra weight. I just accepted that i'd be falling behind them.

"Souske!" Gou yelled. She had hugged him from behind. I know it's silly but.. my heart got tense a little.

I wasn't jealous or anything.. it's just that
She always payed him more attention than me.

Souske started crying again.

you know what-
this was useless. I sat all of our bags down by the corner of a bench.

I sat down. They'd be better off without me tagging along anyway. I watched the two walk off without me , not even noticing that I was missing.

I just wanted to be alone.

-to be continued in part II-

SOOOOOO.....
i know what you guys are thinking..
i totally didn't keep my promise about updates!!! and i'm sorry! )):
I will try to do better with all of my stories!!!
thank you fir supporting me it really means a lot! comments keep me motivated to write more 💗