Ages and look

Micheal Cimorelli: 23 year's old.
Christina Cimorelli: 22 year's old.
Katherine Cimorelli: 21 year's old.
Lisa Cimorelli: 20 year's old.
Amy Cimorelli: 18 year's old.
Alex Cimorelli: 17 year's old.
Lauren and Christian Cimorelli: 14 year's old. (Fraternal twins)
Danielle Kleckenberg/Cimorelli: 12 year's old
Nick and Joey Cimorelli: 10 year's old (identical twins)

Micheal: 6'1. brown hair/eyes. Strong and muscular. Likes to build stuff and fix cars, bikes, and motorbikes. introverted, bit of a loner.
Christina: 5'7. light brown hair, blue eyes. Leader of Cimorelli. Likes to gets things sorted and plan stuff. Extroverted.
Katherine: 5'9. Brown hair/eyes. Very good natured and kind hearted. Likes to bake and mess around with siblings. Extroverted.
Lisa: 5'7. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. Likes to mess around and pull funny faces. Used to be insecure about her body, but loves herself now. Sings high notes. Introverted around a lot of people.
Amy: 4'10. Brown hair and blue eyes. Laughs a lot and is very happy. Lisa's nickname for her is 'Cupcake Bubbles' because she is very cute and bubbly. Extroverted.
Alex: 5'7/5'8. Brown hair and brown eyes. Is very good at acting and likes to read. Likes his own company more then other people's company. Introverted, except around his siblings.
Lauren: 5'5. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. A bit shy and awkward, but very funny. Likes to watch movies and draw. Getting to the boy crazy, fangirl age. Very introverted.
Christian: 5'6. Light brown hair and blue eyes. Very loud and crazy, a bit like Amy. Hates not knowing something. Gets bored and impatient easily. Very extroverted.
Danielle: 5'3. brown hair and green eyes. Scarred and broken. Acts tough but secretly just wants to be loved. Has anxiety and nightmares. Just needs someone to break down her walls.
Extroverted once she trusts you.
Nick: 5'2. Brown hair and brown eyes. Very into football (soccer) and athletics. Likes movies more than books. Extroverted but not hyper.
Joey: 5'2. Brown hair and brown eyes. Very into football (soccer) and swimming. Likes movies more than books. Introverted but quite hyper.

A/N just to clear up: In this story, soccer is called football because that's what it is called in my country. I write mum, instead of mom. And the girls still live in Malibu, even though this is just set in 2015. The girls are still famous, but the Heart's On Fire mixtape isn't out yet, neither is their cover of Photograph. And they haven't been on their Europe tour, or East Coast tour. The first chapter will be posted on Tuesday :)