you've been replaced

"Where have you been all my life?"

"Who?"

"Not who," Camille faces the tablet to Kirsten, showing her a online shopping site with a pair of boots. "These boots they're sick!"

She looks at the price where the picture of boots was located, making a face in disgust. "They're five- hundred dollars I think I'm gonna be sick."

Then a knock at the door comes up. Camille went in front of it to see who it was. When she looks through the small diamond-shaped window, her whole entire brain becomes all devoured to that person on the other side. She opens the door to a of course, handsome man with really great eyes and a smile. Yes, this kind of guy comes at their doorstep."Hello, is Kirsten home?" The man said. Camille took a second to examine his face, his Australian voice, and the hair. Wow that brown sharp cut hair.

Wait wait wait, back up. Kirsten recognized this voice. It is frightening her. Is it really true? Is that her boyfriend that she never told him about Cameron right at the door step that's about to get laid with Camille? "Why no she is not." No she isn't. But she cannot just leave her boyfriend like that. She's going to be left with a sick pit feeling in her stomach that's telling her she should've explained the past couple of months with Cameron. She shows herself behind Camille. "Uh, ahem, uh- Liam right?" She pretends to be surprised but failed.

"I knew there was no point in trying to surprise you but, I hope you're happy to see me."

No, just a little nervous because I cheated on you and I should have gave you a damn call before this. Thanks a lot Kirsten. You saved the day once again.

"Oh! Yeah. Haha, really happy. So how's work? How's the exercise hm?"

"Woah woah. You're already interested in what I'm doing. What about you? How's California?"

I had drunk sex with my co-worker now that's California for you.

"Not much really um." Camille comes behind Liam with a smirk across her face. She knows that Cameron and her have something going on, but they haven't decided about that.

"Not much?! What's there to not be excited about?"

"Nothing I just like staying home now. It's not a big deal Liam, I'm alright. Besides you're here! That's all I'm all up for." She says trying to cover up her unpleasant reaction so Liam wouldn't suspect a thing. Camille rolls her eyes. She takes Kirsten by the wrist dragging her to a corner of the room where Liam couldn't hear them. "We'll be right back, just give us a minute." Camille says with a smile.

"What are you doing?!" She half-whispered yelled.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, it's just that, this is Liam coming back. What am I going to do?"

"You didn't tell him that you're in the peak of a relationship with Cameron?"

"Unfortunately no. I should've called him and told it off. I just got so caught up with Cameron that I literally forgot all about Liam. How am I going to tell him? And how am I going to explain to Cameron too?"

"First of all, you fucked up twice. Second of all, maybe wait during a silent dinner date with Liam? You could always tell Cameron when you're at work. Which is, five minutes from now." Camille lifts her wrist to check her watch. "Third of all, Cameron seems like the guy that wouldn't understand, so that's going to leave him angry. Now run along to tell him. I'll keep Liam company." Kirsten groans, why does she have to be dumb when it comes to these?

"Don't do anything stupid." She takes her purse off the hanger.

"Hey where are you going?" Liam's curiosity fills his head.