we'll run forever with the lightning

Kirsten was a little mad once she had her powerful conversation with Scott. Scott was Lilly's husband and Lilly was his wife. Kirsten has been trying to get the bottom of Lilly's murder. Somehow the agency still thinks he's guilty. But Kirsten doesn't, and she knows that. She feels a connection. This is all from the stitching and she has problems separating her emotions. Cognitive dissonance, she thought. Scott's actions to Lilly don't match the emotions Lilly felt towards him. Now she is making her way back down to the lobby feeling confusion, fear, anger, and shit lot of more.

She see's Cameron entering the lobby as well as Kirsten, she scoffs at that.

"I told you I wanted to do this alone." Kirsten intervenes.

"Actually, you said you needed to, which is pretty much the reason I'm here." Kirsten wanted to, oh I'm sorry I meant needed to this all by herself. Cameron begged her not to go, then she went around that and suggested that he shouldn't. Of course his fearing scenarios got the best out of him to join her.

"You find out anything from Scott?" He questions. Giving her a thoughtful stare.

"Yes, the concierge arranged the car that took them to the beach." Her name was Michelle.

"You sure?" Cameron feeling a little skeptical. "Yeah." She confirms.

"And Lilly was wearing a lot of jewelry, she looked like a target." Kirsten thinks for a moment. If she wants to catch these guys, why won't she look like she's about to be caught by them? "Does the agency give us an expense account?" Cameron nods and smirks at that. He knows just what to do.

They go to the jewelry section that's just at the side of the lobby. As Cameron pays for the expensive tools to get these guys, right when he taps the confirmation he pops out his arm outward. Leaving a 'hell yeah I got this' look on his face.

"I didn't know you could max out an N.S.A. credit card. We have just bankrupted the U.S. government. I've always liked Patek Philippe watches, though." Okay hang in there, I hope you'll stop bragging about that or else those things will fall in the pier.

"You know you have to return it, right?"

"Eh, within seven days, assuming that your plan doesn't get us killed. You sure we didn't overdo it a little? We're not exactly subtle."

"We're not trying to be subtle, we're trying to be targets."

"Mmm, I liked it better when we were shopping."

They both make there way to the desk where Michelle was. Pretending as if they're together, as in a couple. I think we all want that to happen.

"Hi. We're thinking of grabbing dinner somewhere, maybe someplace by the Santa Monica Pier? Can you call us a cab?" Kirsten plays with her necklace, trying to get Michelle somehow attached to them.

"Are you guests of the hotel?" She's looking at the jewelry with bright eyes, busted.

"Uh, not yet. We'll be checking in later-ish." Cameron checks his 'Patek Philippe' watch. He rests his elbow out on the desk, a little too close to where Michelle can have a clear view of that watch.

"The hotel has an account with a car service. I'll call them." She smiles in delight. Hoping she will get those expensive accessories off of them the next minute.

So then Cameron and Kirsten go outside to be picked up. The car pulls up next to them. Kirsten looks through the first window where the driver was sitting. Same guy she saw in the stitch.

"Santa Monica Pier, please." Kirsten orders. The driver unlocks the car so they can enter.

They both get dropped off the pier. Cameron of course shows off his watch to the driver, making sure that he is the robber. But he doesn't react when he looks at the watch. He just tells the two the directions where to go. He leaves a grin for them driving off. "It doesn't make any sense." Kirsten confesses.