Reunited - Part 3

(Korrina's P.O.V) {Monkey form}

I was curled up in my room with Kuro cuddled against me. I sighed. Things were so strange without Mandarin around. And I hated it. I needed him around...he completes me. I looked down at Kuro and gently patted his head. His orange, red striped hair reminded me of Mandarin. "Wait a minute...Mandarin and I have a bond like Zina and Antauri...we can communicate through our minds, but only when we're asleep. I hope he's asleep...I need to see him..." I thought. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

(Mandarin's P.O.V)

I fell asleep soon after Antauri told me he had reached Zina. He said we would all need to save our strength so we all fell asleep. Soon, in my dreams, I started hearing a voice singing. It sounded like...Korrina... I started racing towards her voice...needing to see her again.

(3rd person perspective)

Mandarin raced towards the singing and was elated to see it was indeed Korrina. "Still as beautiful as always..." He thought. He ran at her and tackled her happily. "Mandarin!" She cheered as she hugged him tightly. The half monkey, half formless girl missed him dearly. "Korrina..." Mandarin said quietly, "I missed you..." The orange monkey held her close and closed his eyes, holding back tears. "Mandarin...don't cry..." He felt Korrina turn in his arms and he opened his eyes a bit to see that she was facing him. "Please don't cry...I hate seeing you so sad..." She gently kissed Mandarin and wrapped her arms around him. He held her close and kissed back. "I almost forgot how it felt to...to kiss her..." Mandarin's thoughts raced along with his heartbeat. They soon broke apart and Korrina smiled at him. "We'll be back together soon...I promise. Zina has a plan." She said. Mandarin nodded. When Zina got a plan, it always worked. "I'll be back with you again soon Korrina." He said, putting a hand to her cheek. She smiled and put her hand over his. She enjoyed these moments they had. "I'm gonna have to wake up soon...the others-" Korrina was cut off by Mandarin kissing her again. "I know..." She quickly hugged him. "I'll see you soon Mandarin..." She said as she began fading from the dream they shared, "I love you..." Mandarin smiled sadly as she vanished, meaning she woke up. They would be reunited soon...

((FINALLY! Next up, we'll get to see what Zina's plan is and we'll see if it'll work! Feel free to ask any questions if you need to. Sayonara!))