A New Companion (short chpt)

(Zina's P.O.V)

I went out for a walk to clear my thoughts early the next day. Not long after I started walking, I began to hear a barking sound. Curious, I walked towards it and saw something amazing. I saw a small grey wolf with a strange energy around parts of it...fighting Formless and was winning! "Wow...that little pupster's got skill..." I then noticed a Formless trying to catch it from behind. "Look out little wolf!" I dashed at the Formless, "Rising Claw!" I wiped out the remaining Formless. "Hmpf. Stupid Formless ought to leave animals alone." I turned to the little wolf, "Its okay little one. I won't hurt you." The wolf gave a happy yip and jumped into my arms. It looked up at me with bright blue eyes and I noticed a little crescent moon charm around its neck. The name "Cosmia" was carved on it. "So your name is Cosmia ey? Cute. Maybe I should take you to the Super Robot...show the others that I saved you." Cosmia gave a bark and wagged her tail, galaxy like dust being cast from it. I laughed and walked back to the Super Robot, her following.

~Back at the Super Robot~

"Guys you'll never believe what happened!" I cheered as I walked in. Everyone looked at me and Cosmia suddenly pounced on Chiro. "Woah! Hey there!" He exclaimed. Gibson looked at me in annoyance. "Really? Another pet Zina? Wasn't Thingy enough?" I shrugged. He groaned. Sprx then spoke up. "I dunno Brainiac. This little wolf seems harmless." "I'm with Sparky on this!" Rin agreed. I smiled then said, "She was fighting off Formless when I saw her and she was winning!" Everyone looked at Cosmia, then at me, then back at her. "She was...winning against Formless?" "Yeah! I was just as shocked as you guys are right now Otto!" "Perhaps we can take care of her for now." Antauri said. I smiled widely and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you! (x25)" Everybody burst into laughter at his reaction. "Okay, I think we can all agree that that was priceless." Matrix said in between laughs. Everyone nodded. I then noticed something...Korrina and Mandarin weren't around. "Hey...where are Korrina and Mandarin?" I asked. "Korrina said she was going for a walk with him." Cross answered. "Uh huh..." I responded. "Alright alright. Korrina tested a spell on him that turns him into a human temporarily and they wanted to go for a walk also." Matrix said. I rolled my eyes. I knew what was going on. (Don't judge me okay I know I'm messed up in the head. XD) "Well, looks like I'm gonna be doing some wolf training." I said while looking at Cosmia, whom was playing with Katana. I rolled my eyes at them. This will be fun.

((Don't worry. The next chapter will be longer. Also, I wanna give my fave follower chiroandjinmayfan a shoutout in thanks to her popping in Zinauri into her Hyperforce fanfic. Keep up the great work on the story! I'm always here if you need ideas! Also, I wanna give my rl bff @RinSotomei a shoutout for being the best friend a girl can ask for. <3 ya buddy))