"Impress you, huh?" I could feel his breath, chills running down my spine as the scent of cologne and smoke filled my nose.

"Yup."

"And what's that going to take?"

"Effort, if you're serious. I'm not that easy."

"Hmm, I don't know buttercup."

Two could play at this game, I didn't know him, and he didn't know me.

"What?" I leaned into his ear, a smirk forming along my lips again. "Not up for a challenge?"

My hand touched his arm, pushing him away gently so I could get to my car, which I did, watching as he walked away with a chuckle, my head rested on the steering wheel.

I'd probably never see him again.

_______________________________

*Justin's POV*

2 minutes later:

"Well?" Hunter asked me, shutting the door to the van as I got inside.

"What do you fucking think man?" I reached in my pocket, pulling out a box of cigarettes and lit one.

"She said no?"

"No, she didn't say no."

"So she said yes?"

I shot him a glare, looking at Mike in the rearview mirror.

"No."

"Then what did she say?"

"What's up with all the questions Barbie? Damn." I opened up the window, giving the smoke an escape as we drove back into town.

"What's up with all the diversions?"

"She said I had to impress her. Asked if I was 'up for a challenge." I did air quotes, letting out a ring of smoke out the window. "Which of course I fucking am. Nobody is going to try and fuck with me."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Get her."

___________________

Next Day: 

1:57 PM

"I told you, I got it." I threw the wad of cash table, placing both of my hands on the edge. "All of it."

"Good." Manny smiled, pulling out a few of the bills and handed them over to me. "I call you tomorrow. Need some stuff delivered to Santini's."

"Ok."

"Yo, Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"No one saw you, did they?"

"No," I lied, my hands in my pockets. "He knows if he were to tell anyone, I'd snap his neck. I made it very clear."

"We don't need a boy disappearing from school."

"Agreed, but they're your rules. He knows what happens."

"Here's your pay." He handed me a stack of flat bills, which I knew were 50's and 100's.

"Thanks."

"Yup. Be here at seven tomorrow. Need you for some other business."

"Ok, will do."

I left the warehouse, starting for the school on foot, which was a good 20 minute walk, but it was nice when I needed to clear my head. Especially on a day like this.