"H-Hi."

"Did I scare you again?"

"No." I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest. "Aren't you here for Bradley anyway?"

"Parker's been taken care of," He shrugged, taking a step closer, leaning over to my car. "Nice ride."

"You're not going to try and steal it, are you?"

"Of course not, why do you think I would do such a thing?"

"I don't know..."

"What's your name again?"

"Isabelle," I swallowed, looking around to see if anyone was watching, but no one was. "I never got yours last time."

"Justin." He held out his hand, which I stared at for a moment before I took it, moving it up and down in a gentle shake.

"Well it's nice to know your name."

"Yours too buttercup."

"Why do you keep calling me buttercup?"

"Why not? Do you not like buttercup?"

"I mean, nobody I know calls me that."

"Well you don't really know me," He lifted his shoulder up and down in a shrug, placing his hands on either side of me.

"No, I don't."

"So," A smile curled along his lips, my eyes traveling his jawline. "Why don't we go out sometime?"

"I don't think so."

"And why not buttercup?"

"I just found out your name, you don't even go to my school...I don't know anything about you."

"Ok, that's true..."

Something in me was tugging at me to say yes, but something else said no. The vibe I had gotten last time was trouble, pure trouble, while now I just saw flexed muscles on either side of me, a jawline that sent my stomach twisting, perfectly lined lips, and a look that seemed to be pulling me right in.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18, I'll be 19 soon."

"I didn't think you were much older than that."

"Is that a compliment?"

"I guess so."

"Well how exactly do you plan on getting to know me?"

"That's a good question..." I trailed off, my teeth biting at my bottom lip.

"Do you like parties?"

"Not really, no."

"A pretty rich girl like yourself doesn't like to party?"

"No, I like staying home."

"Are all of you preps like that?"

"No, I know many people that like to party." Slightly swallowing, the smell of smoke found its way into my nose, the urge to run my hands down his arms, but I didn't. I kept them firmly on my bag, clutching it against my stomach.

"They're probably gay as fuck."

"I wouldn't know."

"Maybe you should let me take you to one."

"Maybe," I shrugged, curling a smile along my lips. "I think you're just going to have to find a way to impress me, especially after what went down with you and Bradley."