Halloween

Jane POV
Me , Clockwork, Nina, nurse Ann, and Sally were setting up for tonight's party. All the guys just say around the living room. Then I remembered Jeff. I went inside sat in the living room. He just sat there doing nothing. Then I punched him in the face and ran off. How in the world does he expect to fall for a sick prank like that?!! He's the one who burned me!

Clockwork's POV
Jane looked mad at Jeff today.... Well more than usual. I wonder what's up... I just can't wait for tonight! Oh wait I'm an idiot!!! I ran around looking for Nina. I found her decorating the dinning room. "Hey Nina did you tell Toby that thing I said earlier..?" She shook her head no. I sighed with relief.
All day Toby avoided me. I guess he was afraid or embarrassed.

Later at the human party the others were having a fun time killing while I was cooking with Jane. Im kinda upset that Toby left though...not that we would get to talk anyways. I sighed again. The oven dinged and I pulled out the cookies. Jane was angrily stirring the cake batter. "What's wrong Jane?" She kept grumbling on and on about Jeff or something. "Oh...ok."

When the others came home it was time for the halloween party. Jeff turned the music on loud and Ben turned town the lights. Jane and I brought food out and talked. I saw Toby trying to avoid me and run away but I grabbed his hand. "Toby!" I don't know if he could here me or not...the music was loud and Jeff wont let anyone turn it down! "Toby I....I like you Toby!" I tried to tell him but I doubt he heard me coz he stopped for a whole then ran to the restroom.

Toby's POV
What did she say? I frowned. I couldn't understand her! Stupid Jeff with his loud music... I think she said my name once or twice... She touched my hand though!! I left the bathroom and kinda tried to stay near Clocky but kinda stay a way..

Jeff's POV
Two hours of partying passed and Jane still looks upset. So I went and sat on the couch next to her. "Hey Jane." She just rolled her eyes. "Go away Jeff I hate you.." That hurt a lil... "No you don't Jane.." At that point she was really mad. "Jeff go away!! I hate you Jeff!!" We made a scene. Everyone was looking at us. Ben was watching us and turned off the music right when everyone turned around and stared. He giggled that little...... Jane stomped her way upstairs. Then everyone else started cleaning up and going to bed. I guess we ruined it. Or I did. Why does Jane hate me? What did I do? I fell asleep with those words in my head.

Authors note: it's short :| writers block.