That remembered word

Hey guys just thought for the long wait I'll give tyou guys 2 chapters this is the 2nd one and both are kinda like the climaxes so I'll do my best tell me what ya think

THE remembered word;think

Sasu pov.

I'M FREAKING OUT

Naruto didn't visit me today I haven't had my medicine and I'm starting to get pissed off I miss him so much I know what my feelings are now. I think I'm just might feel what's that word....lonely. I feel like a empty shell of nothingness that has been cracked over the deepest dark of display.

I got out the bed and walked to through the door seeing the window in the far corner of the hallway. I walked to the window and looked outside seeing the ground. I felt the window shaking it finding the window surrdered from age. I smirked I was gonna see my sun and I was gonna see him today.

I walked back to my room got a sound recorder and recorded sounds of conversation speak.i Went to the Fashion department i got a male doll with raven hair,some clothes and shoes. The doll looked similar to me in the face just glossy.Then went back into the room and shut the door.
I styled the hair like my own on the doll. Tucked him I'm to bed up to the neck. Snaked the stand rotator from my mic then attached it to the stand of the doll. Then got some plastic guitar strings then put them on my turn tables 1 pull one letting go then I put the speed on 98 sec. The doll then moved,twice and rotated automatically now I have to do something about his face being glossy I had to got to the cosmetology depart. and get some pale concealer ,plaster molds and lip chalk
Mascara and bra wires.

Strange to be in the makeup world but ok

I fixed the face of the doll so it looked excaly like me.
Then Jamed the wire so the mouth opened and closed and hooked it to the back of the piano with that key that got stuck sometimes.
Then the doll turned now to see what I've created

"Yo Sasuke you hungry"i spoke to doll

"No.sry I already ate thank you though"it replied back to me

"Sasuke it's time for your medicine"i said looking at the doll it twitched
Then said "oh I toke it a hour ago"

Great. I did well I broke down my guitar and flodible keyboard and got my song book. I packed my things went to the kitchen got all the food and drinks I'll need and some gum. I also got a knife and a clever and the shaperner tool a bottle of hand sanitizer and the flmbe litter. I chewed a lot of gum and placed it on some tooth picks I put on a oversized black hoodie and jeans. I walked out the door shot the camera with gum and then ran to sai's room. Then put the gum on his pillow . I watched him roll over into the gum and it got in his hair I also put it on the floor and door .I snicker while running out the room spending the gum on the walls and junk.i got to the window. I put hand sanitizer on my hand and on the window and I lite it and drew a circle in it . The piece of glass fell out and I caught it I sealed the window back up after I went through it. I left the place I will find him and when I do he will be mine.

I'm coming for you my blonde and I finally remembered the word.........

Love. That is my will to you Naruto I love you. If only you can say that back.