Chapter 4 - Waiting

{A year of notes pass}

It's been a year and I 365 letters. I receive one everyday. It sort of makes me feel less depressed, waking up to some love. Nothing compared to who I used to wake up next to...

{5 years ago (Matt is 14)}

"Maaaatt!" Mello whined "wake up I'm bored as fuck can we do something!?" I opened one eye and stared at him. We held a starring contest for a while and then I made my move.

I pounced on the startled Mello and tickled him furiously. "Matt! *wheeze* please hahahahahaha NO!! Hahahahahahaha!" He tried to say. "I can't HEAR YOU!!" I shouted.

He lost his temper and threw me off. I brushed his now messy blonde hair and slowly went towards his face. Expecting a kiss he closed his eyes. I went to his ear and whispered "your hair is a mess" and chuckled. He slapped me upside the head...

I laughed at the memory and hopped out of bed while lighting a cigarette. That's when I got the phone call. I answered "Hello?" I could here heavy breathing and then a bite that echoed. It was him. My eyes widened. "M-mells?" I asked. I heard a chuckle. Was it him? "Matt." He said in an auto tuned voice. I said nothing. My mouth was too full of things I had to say. "I m-miss you" I whispered and tears spilled from my eyes. "I'll see you soon." And then he hung up.

I was annoyed. I'll see you fucking soon! Does he just not love me anymore? Does he even know that he makes me sound like a friend of a friends. I'm his best friend and boy friend!! I think I'm his boyfriend are we even together?

A/N
I don't usually do these they kinda kill the mood. But at the moment matt is 17 and I've skipped a few years which is confusing I'm sorry. Thank you for voting by the way I'm happy people enjoy my story XD see you guys soon