Farewell

Veronica has been gone for a month now I'm in a dark room in the woods . I don't know how I got here I went to sleep then I woke up in this room . It's small and strange the oder of a dead animal sweeps the room . As I look around I see tools the room keeps going . I try and move but hear a voice yelling to me . It's speaking the voice so familiar I've heard it when I was a kid I realize who it is . It sounds like my brother who was shot in the army . He was a brave man I hear him telling me " you should of stopped ." I cry remembering him then a hand comes out and wipes my tear . I move a little trying to see who . It's a female hand I see that their hands are dirty as of they were locked up. I look up and see that it's Veronica she's tied to the chair but her arm is able to slip out . She look different she is dirty and looks as of she has been crying . I move my chair to her and ask questions .

"Veronica why are you here and where is here."

"Um I don't know where is here or why ."

"Hmm we need to get out ."

"Ok but how?"

Rebecca looks around and tries to to rip the rope . She turns and falls on her side . The chair breaks and her arms break free . She helps Veronica but suddenly a dark figure grabs Veronica and drags her away . Rebecca starts to follow but trips on a log . She looks back to where she saw Veronica but Veronica was long gone .

2 weeks later ....

"I haven't been at school for a while I wonder if anyone is worried about me.."

Just then a brick hits Rebecca in the back of the head and she passes out.

2 days later ....

I wake up there's a big bump on my head I lost count of days my face hurts like crazy . I look up and see the television it's on the news . They start talking about missing people .

" breaking news still no sight of Rebecca Emily Collins or Veronica Smith . Rebecca was last seen 3 weeks ago and Veronica was last seen 2 months ago now some fellow students ."

The camera turns to Ryan

" yeah I knew Rebecca she was actually my ex girlfriend and we were actually going to get back together I miss her she was the sweetest person and was always happy ." Smiles with a tear

The camera turns to Tony

" That's a lie She was with me and we were so happy I loved the way she laughed and when she turned to where the light made her glow it was amazing I miss her and want her back she was my darling ."

The camera turns back to Ryan

" that's why she kisses me ." Smirked

Turns to Tony

"She didn't she wouldn't how could she I-I didn't think not again ."

Tony turns away as tears fall from his face . As Rebecca watches she cries and thinks what did she do......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter sorry I don't post any I've been busy and yeah bye.