Chapter 2

okay i know it has been so long and youhave permission to virtually shoot me in the face.

sorry again.

----------------------------------------------------

 Louis POV 

Liam had to leave lunch early, leaving Harry and I alone in the resturant. Which, I must admit, was very awkward. But Harry came up with something that made it a little bot easier. When he asked me a question, I tapped his hand once for yes and twice for no.

" So Louis, what kind of food do you like?- or er, do you like pasta?" Harry said.

I tapped his hand once. 

"Cool! I do too. Do you live with both of your parents?" Harry asked

I tapped his hand twice for no with a sigh following.

"Oh, do you live with your mum?" Harry asked.

I tapped his hand twice again.

"Dad?" Harry asked.

I hesitated, and then tapped his hand twice again.

"do you live alone?" Harry said, sounding like he is running out of options. 

i sighed and tapped his hand twice once again. 

"... erm... im not sure what else to ask" Harry said.

I wasn't sure what to do... tap once? tap twice..? Instead, i took a leap of faith and reached out to hold his hand. the moment i put my hand in his, i felt electricity down to the bone. I think Harry did too, because he gasped and then squeezed back with a cute little smile on his face. 

At that moment, the waitress came over and asked if we needed anything. Harry's face lit up with an idea as he said, " Yes! do you have a pen and paper? Oh, and don't go away! We need you for two seconds." 

The waitress looked slightly afraid but stayed and pulled out a note pad and pen. Harry took it and shoved it at me. "write down who you live with!" I finally got what he meant and wrote on the piece of paper and handed it to the waitress.

"Group home" The waitress read out. I flinched at the words... They sound harsh said outloud.

"Oh.. thank you" Harry said to the waitress a little less happy. 

I squeezed his hand, in assurance that it's alright. I looked at the time and saw that it was close to the end of our lunch break, but how to tell Harry? Life gets so frustrating for me, I am usemess! how is he going to know anything that I say? This will never work... Maybe I should try to speak? Maybe I just need to practice! yeah! 

I was say, it's time for class. Yeah. Well here it goes, "ura runw die xkpaa" I went bright red after I finished trying to speak. 

Harry looked up at me with shock, " I thought you couldn't speak!" 

"u xpbr" I need to stop trying. I thought as I tried to say 'I can't.'

"Y-Your voice... I-it's Beautiful.." Harry said as he pointed his head to the ground with a blush. 

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. Even though i wasn't saying anything particular.. He still listened. He thought it was beautiful! That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. 

and I will never forget that.