Part 2: frozen ends the adventure begins

Start from the beginning

Jack: "well that is sad... but yours doesn't even come close to mine."

*they stood around for a minute thinking about the past*

Jack: "no more sad stuff. Let's talk about something else."

Maid: "Queen Elsa you're needed in the drawing room."

Elsa: "be right there! Sorry Jack I guess I have... business we'll talk later k." *they nod their heads and Elsa follows the maid up the stairs.*

Jack: *watches her disappear up the steps.* "what am I thinking... she's like me but she's so... out of my class range... there's no way... I mean for crying out loud... she's a queen of an entire kingdom... still I'd like to think we have a connection... but... I doubt she thinks the same about me..." *he stood in the same spot puzzling as people who worked in the castle past by and went about their business.*

-Meanwhile-

Elsa: *enters the drawing room.* "what is it?" *she looks around at the faces of people some she knows and a few she doesn't.*

Unknown man: "it took me quite a while to weasel my way in here... and now that I've finally gotten in it seems you've already learned to control your gift... but... it still scares you doesn't it. I can hear your thoughts you know crying out..."

Elsa: "who are you? What do you want?" *she stared at the dark slender figure who stood before her.*

Unknown man: "oh how rude of me..." *he grinned* "my name is black... pitch black... and I know all about you Elsa..."

Elsa: "how did you..."

Black: "get in here? I might have taken some of your workers for my army and had they open up the gates for me, but that's not really important." *he grinned again*

Elsa: "why are you here?" *she takes a step back*

Black: "don't get so scared dear... I simply came to extend an offer that's all."

Elsa: "what could you possibly have that I want?"

Black: *grinned an evil grin.* "I'm glad you asked dear..." *he snapped his fingers and Anna appeared next to him bound with rope.*

Elsa: "you let her go this instant! Or I'll..." *she drew back her hands in the start to use her powers.*

Black: *snapped again and she disappeared.* "I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

Elsa: *stopped and looked back at him angrily* "what do you want from me."

black: "I need you to help me... you see it's my misfortune that I only have a fraction of the power I once possessed I need you to help me get the rest back. Do this for me and you can have your sister back in one piece. Disobey me and she dies... your choice."

Elsa: *hangs her head defeated* "what do you want me to do?"

Black: "that's a good girl... I need a bit of your power is all... the ability to wield ice... it's important that I have that... however I can't just take it from you unless you're willing... I figured you wouldn't so I had to... improvise... now hold out your hand."

Elsa: "I give you my power and you'll give me back my sister?"

Black: "only a fraction... and yes you'll have her back."

Elsa: "fine then here take it but don't you dare hurt her." *Elsa reached her hand up*

Black: "I wouldn't dream of it. After all a deal is a deal..." *he grabbed her arm* "now this might sting a little."