"Business? What kind of business?"

"Can't tell you that...um...I don't know you're name yet or I would have used it."

"Isabelle!" A familiar voice shouted - one I had been desperately trying to avoid.

Troy. Shit. I don't need this right now.

"Who is this?" Troy asked, motioning to the beautiful man that now stood in front of me.

"Who are you?" He shot back, taking a step closer to Troy, my hand instinctively flying out and pressed to his chest to keep him back, his eyes locking on mine as I did so.

It sounds incredibly cliche, but the contact sent bolts of electricity through my body, and it felt like world completely froze.

"Troy, I'm fine." I turned to him, slowly moving my hand off of the mystery man's chest. "You're not my boyfriend. You don't have to check up on me."

"But I-"

"She said she's fine." Mystery boy spat, his hands clenched at his sides along with his jaw.

I wanted to touch his face - and his chest again. Actually, I want to touch everything.

Troy glared before he walked away, leaving me alone with mystery boy out in the cold.

"So...Isabelle, huh?"

"Yup, and now that you know my name, I think it's only fair that I know yours."

"Justin. My name is Justin."

"Well, it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice to meet you too. So, that's not your boyfriend?"

"No." I blushed, shaking my head as I tucked my hair back behind my ear and crossed my arms over my chest to keep myself warm. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"How in the world is that possible?"

"Um..." I could stop blushing, especially because he was standing so close and cluttering my thoughts. "I don't know. Just haven't been interested in anyone really I guess."

"Would you be interested in going out with me?"

Holy shit. I can't breathe. This gorgeous human being just met me and he already asked me out.

Now I'm scared shitless.

There's something here. There has to be...but going out with someone I've known for five minutes?

But I want to go out with him.

"How about this," I started, digging my nails into my arms while they were crossed to keep myself from doing something stupid. "If we see each other again and we still want to go out, yeah, I'd like to go out with you."

"So you do want to go out with me?" He asked, smirking from ear to era as he leaned closer.

"Yeah, but you know, I think if we're meant to go out on that date, we'll meet each other again."

"We're meeting now, that doesn't count?"

"Nope." I shook my head, biting down on my lip and rocked on my heels.

"Alright, fair enough." He shrugged, pulling out a box of cigarettes and brought one up to his lips. "Well, I look forward to seeing you again, Isabelle."

"You too, Justin." I smiled at him, holding out my hand and shook his, watching him light his cigarette as he walked away, then hope into the passenger side of a black SUV.

After that I got it my car, looking at myself in the mirror and rested my palms on the steering wheel, processing what had exactly just happened.

I pray that I actually get to see him again.