2.) New kids

Well I'm gonna keep going with this story even though it sucks but hopefully I can get better^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~

Schools been started for a few weeks now. It's hard to say but it's the safest place I know besides walking around town. My life at home wasn't the best either, my parent's fight a lot and I barely get to sleep because it all happens at night.

I haven't really focused on class lately. The girl I watched has been gone a few days now. Many people talk about her having killed herself but I refuse to believe that, the day she didn't show up we got a new guy in class I didn't bother looking Up I was half asleep till my teacher asked for me to raise my hand so he knew where to sit. I then looked up slowly and raised my arm holding my hoodie sleeve in place. All I could think when my eyes met him was holy model killer. He was gorgeous and I looked like crap I quickly put my head down as he walked back to sit by me. "Keep your head up Ms. Kearns" Mr. Harrison snapped.

I lifted my head and my old friend Karan passed me a note then point to the new guy. I looked at it reading what she had said. "Hey I'm Karan want meet up? I'm free tonight here's my number" I passed it to him and pointed to my old friend. He gave me a wink and scribbled "alright!" and passed it to me. Quickly I threw it at her with disgust. Soon I was at home and my mom was cooking, I arrived at 7:30 because I was walking around town dreading to go home. Quickly I dodged her questions and ran upstairs to sleep knowing I wouldn't be about to later tonight.

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering, I jumped up to run down to see my dad holding my mom up by the hair "your worthless to this planet I don't see why I married you" his voice slurred. I ran over and grabbed his arm he turned and slapped me hard enough to make me fall. My mom cried out but I threw her out the front door before my dad could touch her again.

I turned to him and he slapped me 3 more times in the same place splitting the corner of my mouth. Grabbing my throat "if you weren't born I'd still be happy with your mother I should have ditched you at the hospital that night" he spit out the words. My mom walked in just in time to see him slap me hard enough I went limp falling to the floor.