Shooting Stars - Chapter 5.

Ok, so this is two chapters in one considering I wasn't sure whether they'd be at a good enough standard for two seperate parts. So do we want more parts this length or like the other parts at two pages long?! There's more drama coming that I've got planned so don't give up just yet guys! Moving swiftly on, I cannot thank you guys enough for the votes, comments and reads! By any chance, could you guys go back and vote for the last chapter (Chapter 4) because it's gotten hardly any votes compared to the rest and it made me feel kinda, idk. Anyways, read, comment and vote as always guys!

Stay beautiful-

Mwah:*

*                                      *                                      *                                      *

Shooting Stars.

Chapter 5 ~

"Where are we even going?" I asked, trying to stop Louis from screeching.

"NANDO'S!" Niall shouted from right beside me, I jumped and spazzed out causing them all to laugh at me. I looked round at the famous five, looking less than impressed when they all stopped to look me they then took another glance and before bursting out into a laugh again. Raising an eyebrow at them, I slowly took my shoe off, -please remember these are heels- Niall noticed first, seeing as he was sat next to me, he died down and sat straight faced waiting for the boys to finish, Harry had stopped as well as Liam who was sat with him in the back. Zayn was the next to notice when I finally had the heel above my head in my hand, ready to throw. This meant Louis was the only one laughing his pretty little backside off,

"So funny" he laughed, finally opening his eyes to the scene before him, his eyes widened when he glanced at the shoe above me, ready to be thrown right at his million dollar face. A quick sorry was muttered before he simmered down and sat back into his seat, now I had all five boys looking straight forward, scared expressions over their faces. Well I had four, Harry knew I wouldn't do it but he went along with it, simply for the fun of it.

"Thanks boys" I smirked, placing my foot back into my shoe before sitting back in my seat.

"Pauuuuuul" Louis whined, stomping his feat and being the impatient child he is,

"Yes Louis?" Paul asked, undoubtly rolling his eyes at the boy,

"How long until we get there?" 'Well how longs a piece of string?' I thought, my mind racing back to the days that dadd-

"What was that?" yet again when the van fell into a silent slumber I looked round, being once again met with five pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Yes?"

"What did you say?" Louis asked, I shook my head before turning my attention to outside the van,

"Hey, you alright?" Harry's voice whispered, I nodded, looking to my right to meet Harry's head resting on my shoulder. My cousin was literally the best ever. I turned my head again for Harry to peck my cheek and pat my shoulder for support but as I usually would, I shrugged it off, the passing pedestrians, trees, cars all becoming interesting to an American girl, like moi.

“Hey there” a cute Irish voice rung out, shaking my shoulder closest to him. I turned my head and smiled,

“We’re here” he continued, smiling before getting out the van and practically galloping into this place that’s called Nando’s whilst Zayn waited for me by the van doors. I muttered a quick ‘thank you’ to him as he helped me out the van. He sent a short smile back and led me into the restaurant. May I ask, what is this place? Over in America we don’t have half the restaurants that the English have, well here in England.