Chapter One: First day at a new School

Akira's POV

"Master Akira, it's time to get up," my maid, Sakura said. I grumbled and rolled over to burry my face in my pillow.

"Master, you have school today you have to get ready." I growled and sat up. I glared at her, she glared back.

"Up, now, you have school and you're not going to be late on your first day."

"Fine, you're dismissed," I growled again. She bowed and left the room. Why does school have to start so early in the morning? I asked myself as I went to the bathroom in my room. I took my clothes off and turned on the shower. While the hot water was hitting my back, I looked down to see all the scars, cuts, and bruises that I have because of my father. I looked back up and began to wash myself. When I finished, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked back into my room to the male uniform.

"No way am I wearing that," I mumbled to myself as I walked over to my dresser. I pulled out an outfit that I liked and put it on. The outfit consisted of black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and a black beanie. I made sure all the cuts, scars, and bruises were covered before I walked downstairs. I made my way to the front of the mansion to put on my shoes.

"Master Akira, aren't you going to eat breakfast?" my butler, Sebastian, asked.

"Bring the limo around so I can go to school, I'll eat on the way," I told him, lying about the last part, I never eat in the morning, I only usually eat dinner and I don't even eat much of that.

"Very well Master." He bowed and left to get the limo. I pulled on my black converse and stepped outside to see the limo waiting.

"Good morning Master Akira," my limo driver, Takuma, said.

"Straight to school, I don't want to be late," I told him.

"What about breakfast, Master?"

"I ate something while I was waiting for you, no worries, just get me to school," I said, lying again.

"Very well," he said shutting the door behind me when I got in.

~Time Skip~

I arrived at the school only to see it was PINK. PINK! Who in their right mind would paint a whole school pink? I sighed and walked through the gates. I heard whispers about me right away.

"Hey, who's the new kid?" one of the girls asked her friend.

"I don't know, but he's cute!" her friend squealed. I blushed a little at that statement. There is no way that I'm cute. I'm a disgrace, I'm ugly, I'm scarred. I heard more squeals after I blushed.

"Do you think he'll join the host club?" another girl asked joining into the two girls conversation.

"I don't know, but I hope he does!" the first girl said. I finally entered the school and made my way to the main office. When I entered the lady looked up, and blushed slightly.

"Are you Mr. Nanami?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm Akira Nanami, pleasure to meet you," I said looking her straight in the eyes. She blushed a little more.

"Welcome to the school, Mr. Nanami," She said as she got up and walked to the file cabinet. She pulled out, what I assumed to be my schedule, and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I said.

"Would you like me to get the other honor student to show you around? He had a tour of the school earlier and should know where your classroom is," she asked me.

"Yeah, thank you." she walked over to the intercom and asked the student to come to the office. I waited for a few more minutes, until the other honor student came to the office. The door opened to reveal a boy... no a girl in boys clothing. She was wearing a sweater way to big for her, round glasses, and her hair was really choppy and short.