episode one

*that's Olivia up there* *edited*

Three loud beeps startle me awake from my "beauty sleep". I groaned as I heard my alarm clock on my phone go off. With a sigh, I get up and turn it off and start heading downstairs to the kitchen. My pack is the glistening pack and even though I am the daughter of the alpha and luna, I'm treated as an omega. To the pack, I am known as an outcast. The lowest of the low.

My daily chores start off with me cooking breakfast for everyone in the packhouse. There's only one me and 30 hungry mouths. I've had to deal with cooking for the pack for a while. Once I finally finish cooking, I head up to my so-called room, the attic. The only furniture that I own is an old brown dresser, a torn-up hard mattress, and a slightly cracked body mirror.

But anyways I got dressed in my usual clothes a pair of grey, too big on me, sweat pants, and a too-tight tank top. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the house and started walking to rich wood high school.

One thing that stinks about being an omega, is that no one cares if it's your birthday or not. And today is one of those days. Today I am turning 16. The day I meet my mate. Like everyone, I have a wolf and I can shift into her. My wolf's color is black, an extremely rare color. Not many people believe in this anymore but there's an urban legend that says every thousand years a black wolf will be born and the spirit of that wolf will have a huge destiny ahead of them. For what will happen, I don't know and im actually kind of nervous.

I haven't told anyone though, in fear of something bad. I eventually made it to school and went to my locker. One good thing that came out of being a black wolf is that my abilities are more enhanced than the normal wolf, so with that knowledge, I hear from all the way down the hall, the three "G"s as I call them. Ginnie, Georgette, and Genesis. Genesis being the queen of the group.

"Hey girls, I spy with my little eye an omega." With a loud and obnoxious giggle, im suddenly being pushed up against the locker. Through my bangs, I notice genesis smirk and next thing I know im being pushed down on the ground and all of the people who were watching come and join in on the pleasure of beating me up.

After they have enough with me they walk off to class and I just stay on the floor in pain. I got up wincing every now and then. I walked, more like limped to the nurse's office. Out of everyone in this pack, wh hates me, there's one person whom I can rely on through everything, her name is Mrs. Dyan and shes the school nurse.

"Oh my lord, Hunny! Come and sit! hurry!!!" no questions asked, no pity, no nothing, she just goes to work helping me and silently comforting me.

******************************

edited 12/25/2019

Comment

vote

share

Follow

Well bye guys!!!!